Wedding

Cami sat in her room looking down at the invitation. It was for the wedding of Kj and Corinne. It's only been an year when they decided they shouldn't be together. But how could he move on so easily.

She decided to walk out of her room and go talk to her roommate Lili. She walked into the other girls bedroom.

"Hey Cami" Lili said

"Hi" Camila said with sadness in her voice

"Are you ok? It's about the wedding isn't it"

"Ugh, why does he have to marry her"

"I know you hate it but we have to be there for him"

"Do I have to go?"

"Yes you do. You can come with Cole and I"

"Fine" Cami said knowing she would be third Wheeling

She went to bed knowing what tomorrow had waiting for her.
....

Next day

Camila finally woke up at 9:00 the wedding started at 3. She wasn't prepared for it. She hated Corinne so much. She was the one that broke her and Kj up. Plus Corinne wasn't all that nice to Camila.

She walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

She then got out and decided to get ready while wearing a long sleeve flower dress and just curled her hand just a bit.

Then it was 2:15 it was getting closer and closer and she wasn't ready. She was going to see the boy she is in love with get married to someone who wasn't her. She knew she wanted to go back to Kj. But it was too late.

"Cami, you ready to go?" Lili yelled

"Yeah I'm ready" Cami replied

Cami then walked to her living room and got her shoes on and left.

She felt as if she could break down right now. But she didn't she was prepared to watch her former lover get married.

...

They then arrived.

Camila slowly walked into the church. Taking a seat in the second row. It was almost time. Lili then looked at Camila and saw the sorrow in her eyes she could tell Cami was holding it all back.

It was now time.

Kj walked to his spot waiting for his soon to be wife. Camila looked at Kj and Kj looked at Camila. Making them lock eyes. Kj could tell Cami was emotionally drained from this. He missed her a lot and didn't take his eyes off of her only until Cami looked down at the ground biting her lip from not crying.

Now it was time for the bride to walk down the aisle. She finally reached to Kj. Cami looked up and a fear tears had slipped. Kj locked eyes with her for a few seconds and then looked back at Corinne.

The vows started.
( I'm just going to skip ahead to a certain part in the vows)

"Corinne will you love Kj in sickness and in health"

"I do" Corinne

"Kj will you love Corinne in sickness and in health"

Kj locked eyes once more with Cami and saw how much sorrow the girl was in and how much he still loved her.

"I-i um I can't I'm sorry" Kj said

Everyone was shocked. Kj then walked away and went out the church. Corinne followed after but so did Cami. Everyone looked at the three.

The two girls finally reached Kj.
He was just sitting on the sidewalk.

"Kage" Cami said

Corinne then looked back at Camila.

"This is your fault I don't even know why I let him invite you. this was supposed to be my day to marry into Kjs family" Corinne said to Camila

"It's not her fault Corinne it's yours I'm sorry to say but I'm just not in love with you I can't be with you when I'm in love with someone else."

Corinne just rolled her eyes and walked away acting like at stuck up teen she is.

Kj then walked up to Camila he then grabbed her and kissed her. At first she hesitated but then kissed him back. They then pulled apart.

"What was that for?" Cami asked

"Cami I'm not in love with her I'm still in love with you. Dating and almost marrying corinne was the biggest mistake of my life. I've missed you so much and seeing you so disappointed today made me realize that your the one for me"

"I love you too"

They both went into for another kiss.

Cole and Lili then came out seeing the two kissing.

"I know endgame when I see it" Cole said

Cami and Kj pulled apart laughing.

Kj walked back into the church. He stood in front of everyone.

"Wedding is cancelled" he said

Kj then walked to me and kjs parents came walking up to us.

Cami was scared at what they were gonna say.

"I always knew Cami was the better choice" Kjs mom said

Everyone laughed.

All they could say that today was eventful. Cami going to this wedding turned out better than she expected. She thought of how happy she is now.
_______________________________________

A/n I loved writing this and it was so much fun. Please leave some comments on something you would like to see or something you liked about this story. And vote for more. Also you can leave a request down below. Plus Cami and Kj need to be endgame ok that's it for now bye.