Chapter 15

2 Months Later

"Whatcha thinking 'bout buttercup?"

Jimmy studied my face as his arm draped across my stomach. I sighed and looked back up at the ceiling.

"Nothing."

I mumbled. He shifted so he was resting on one elbow whilst his head rested on his hand, his other hand was tracing patterns on my exposed skin.

"You keep telling me it's nothing but I know it's something. Something's on that pretty little mind of yours."

I sighed and rubbed my face with my hands.

"You guys are leaving on tour next week. I'm not going to see you all for two months and I'm going to miss you all. Especially you. What if the nightmares come back Jimmy? You're not going to be here."

"You're not going to be alone, Scar. It'll be alright. I promise you. That's not the only think bothering you. What is it?"

I groaned and burried my face in my hands.

"I'm confused, Jimmy. I'm confused and my heart is broken. I miss Daniel more and more everyday and I absolutely hate that I don't have the person I'm meant to spend the rest of my life with here with me."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"You know everything happens for a reason, Scar. What's got you so confused?"

I kept quiet debating whether or not to tell Jimmy about the moment Brian and I shared in the the studio two months ago. Brian and I never spoke of it, we just acted like nothing happened.

"Brian almost kissed me and I only stopped him because I felt like I was betraying Daniel."

Jimmy's hand stopped tracing circles on my stomach and he sat up.

"When was this?"

Jimmy had a small smirk plastered on his lips.

"Jimmy! Why are you smirking like that?! I'm a mess! This isn't funny!"

I yelled exasperated at his response.

He chuckled as he slid out of the bed and collected his clothes for a shower.

"Scarlett you're blind if can't see that Brian likes you. He practically worships the ground you walk on."

"Doesn't excuse the fact he's got a girlfriend and I've just lost my husband."

I mumbled as I looked out the French doors toward the ocean. I pulled the sheets up over my body and took in the glistening sun on the oceans water.

"I'm gonna jump in the shower. Brian and I have to be at Matt's in an hour for some before tour discussions. We shouldn't be all that long."

I heard Jimmy sigh when I didn't answer. It was becoming increasingly evident to everyone that I was having anxiety over the fact they would be leaving for tour and it would he two months before I could join them. The prospect of being left scared me.

> Laura's POV <

I placed the last piece of clothing in my bag and pulled the zip closed.

I looked around the room and sighed.

This is the last time I'll be seeing this room.

The honking of a horn outside snapped me out of my thoughts.

This is it, my cabs here.

I pulled my suitcase behind me, making my way toward the stairs.

"Laura did you call a.."