Crushing

(In the picture is Raven, I will soon show you the full design)

Raven's Pos.

It was the first day of school again. I came late. Like always. But that didn't bother me. I ran into class and saw some dude sitting next to Sabrina. That is my seat. I walked up to him and was about to speak as Chloe ran up to me and pushed me over. "Adrikins~! Why are you sitting next to her and not next to me?" She asked with a fake sad face. He just looked up to her and then down to me. He stood up and held a hand out for me to pull myself up. "I'm sorry for that right now. Chloe can sometimes get really excited when it comes to me." He smiled awkwardly. I just rolled my eyes and stood up. "I'm used to this. I am her friend since 7th grade and I don't need a newbie to tell me how she works and functions. I want my seat." I hated to talk to people who are new to me. I was always so grumpy and unfriendly. "Your seat? Do you-" Chloe cut him off. "Adrien~ sit next to me!" She pulled him with her. 'Adrien, huh?' I thought and sat down next to Sabrina. I saw how Chloe put a chewed Gum on Marinette her seat and I gasped. But Adrien emidietly(?) stood up and tried to get it away. Marinette walked in. She looked at Adrien and looked mad. "That's going to be interesting." I said as I put my feet onto the table. Adrien didn't notice her and still tried to get the chewing gum away. Marinette walked up to him and tapped onto his shoulder. "You are one of Chloe's friends, aren't you?" He stood up and looked at her. "I-i just wanted to-" she cut him off. "Pretty funny, why don't you go play with Chloe again. Since her jokes are so funny? I bet it was her idea." She kneeled down with a tissue and grabbed the gum, then threw it into the trash can. "Impressive." I giggled. Marinette smiled at me. "Good morning to you too, Raven." Gosh, she made my heart flutter. She is the best. I started blushing. "A-ah- yes sorry-" Alyah giggled. "Someone is in looove~" she whispered in my ear. "A-am not! I just.. she's cute." I said. Then class began.

~time skip to after school~

"What a day-" I cut off my own sentence as I saw Marinette and Adrien talk to each other at the school entrance. I hid behind the door and listened to what they said, then looked with just one eye. I didn't hear anything anymore but I saw how Adrien gave her his umbrella and left. She started to blush. 'Should I walk to her and talk to her or... leave her alone..?' I asked myself. Of course I was so stupid and walked up to her. But she didn't notice, she just sighed happily and walked home. She left me. Alone. In the rain. Why does it hurt? I didn't got rejected or anything. I am just hurt. And or course I didn't bring my umbrella. I walked home. Alone. In the rain. With no one to talk to.