chapter 8

Haru looked over at Yuuto and nodded . He was a bit shocked about yuuto knowing where he lived . He looked at him again and then his hands . "Oh....Yeah alright yuuto....." .

He said  and blushes . He puts his hand on the resting place and felt Yuuto's hand grab his the blush on haru's face was nor more deeper than it was before which made yuuto blush .

"Umm.....you do know your hand is on mine......Yuu?" Haru said and his gaze were on Yuuto's face .

Yuuto gently smiles at haru and looks at him "I know that's the whole reason why it's there". He said and went back on driving the car.

Haru smiled and held his hand back and squeezed it. As he felt his hand squeezing his just as tightly as he was.

Haru blushes and looked out the window and there was a smile on his face both their hands were connected . Both Haru and Yuuto's face were heated . Haru looked at Yuuto and yuuto looked back a feeling arousing inside them.

As the both got closer they were interepted By a car and they both jumped nervousness grew as well as the blush on their faces . To break the tention Haru Spoke up "Uh! Umm ! WE ARE HERE MY HAHA !!" .

Haru blushes really hard and yuuto giggles . "Looks like we are"  yuuto said and he parked the car . They both got out and walked up to haru's apartment . "Uh.... I am sorry for....you know...." Haru said nervous and opened the door and yuuto smiles "woah it's soo beautiful ! I thought it won't even have a roof !" .

Haru giggles came out and yuuto giggles . Haru took yuuto inside and made him sit on the mattress.  He sat and Haru brought tea "I am sorry I forgot my fridge is empty literally".

Haru looked down and made a sad face which made yuuto to smile "aww it's okay come here and thank you for the tea." Haru nodded and came closer to him . Yuuto leaned in closer and kissed his cheek.

Leaving Haru to blush . "W-what was that for !" . Yuuto smirks and held the back of haru's neck making haru to lean closer. "That's because your are too cute and I find that arousing". He said and haru's eyes widened as he blushed deep.

"W-whaaat!!" Haru said in shock. As yuuto laughed "pfft hahaha Haru you are sooo cuteeeeee !" He said and Haru blsuhes . He pouts and looks away "I am not cute jerk" . "But you are Haru ~" he said teasingly.

Haru pouts and gasps at how yuuto was daring "mmm! Yuuto !"

Yuuto giggles "oh hey Haru I am going to a shop near here do you want me to take you too? You can buy the stuff you need ?". Haru thought about it for a while and nodded "that's a fairly good idea !''. Yuuto nodded and grabbed Haru "up we go !" . He picked Haru up by the waist making haru blush.

"Ah yuu~ don't pick me up " he said look at Yuuto face with their faces awfully close . He puts his hand on Yuuto's cheek and Yuuto's smirk appears ."Haru you are really cute you know that ?".

"I am not! Cute !" Yuuto giggles as Haru pouts . Yuuto then walks over to the exit and locks the door . He takes Haru to the car while picking him up. He sets Haru on the seat and he himself sits on the driver seat.

"I want some stuff too so I will buy things with you alright ?" Yuuto said and looked at haru making sure he said yes . Haru was still blushing . He nods and smiles "yes alright".

They drove towards the market and parked the car at the parking lot. They then went inside the market .Haru looked around .

"I really like the price here it's really cheap !" Haru said excited.

Yuuto giggles "that's what it is then". They looked around and bought alot of stuff.  They first took eggs,bacon ,bread , pancake mixture,some fruit yogurt ,cereal that's was the breakfast area

They then  went and took many vegetables and other of their needs. They then went to the counter and yuuto payed for it as yuuto handed the money Haru tugs on yuuto ."Hey those are mine why did u pay? Take it back I am paying !".

Yuuto giggles and whispers in haru's ear "okay me back later by making me food kay? ". Haru blsuhes and nods "fine you jerk !".

After that yuuto dropped Haru at his apartment . He then kept all of haru's stuff . ''Well this is all Haru now I will be going then" yuuto said nervous and looked at haru with a smile .

Haru smiled back and waved as yuuto left .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys author here sorry for the late update I was busy hope u like it and give me love and support do tell Ur friends so I can get love for all my hard work teehee ♡^♡ thank u!!!! I love u guys! Byeee !!!!