1

"Alisa get up your leaving in three minutes!" I heard my mom yell from down stairs. My parents dont have the best relationship, my dads a drunk and my mom is usually either at work or to high to notice the beatings that my father gives me. I guess my parents no longer need me around cause there sending me to live with my aunt in L.A.

I got up and got ready. I decided to wear this today👇

I got into my uber that just arrived and we drove for about an hour and a half

I got into my uber that just arrived and we drove for about an hour and a half. We arrived at this beautiful house, and i got off the car and went to knock on the door. A boy around my age awnsered the door. "Hey alisa right, im ben nice to meet you." He said. He moved to the side and opened the door a little bit wider for me to walk in. "MA, ALISAS HERE!" Bens amplifulied voice echoed through the empty house.

"Hi,hun im your aunt jenny now i know that we never met before but your mother called and said that she wants the best for you so here we are now."

"Well thank you for taking me in aunt jenny."

"Of course no problem, hun anything for family" she said. "Ben hunny why dont you take her to meet your friends." She said

"Sure." He said.
"C'mon." He said gesturing for me to follow. We walked out the front door towards another house accross the street.

Ben knocked and a tall blonde guy opened the door.

"Hey im corbyn with a y."