Ch.1|Part 3- Team Sevens New Member[P2]

Bold Italics= thoughts
Naruto's P.o.v

I wake up with a pain in my gut. A really bad one. I get up and look around then I remember what happened before I was knocked out. Kakashi Sensei punched me in the gut really hard and Ina was fighting him. I should go back to where the log is, maybe everyone is back there. I made my way back to where our training started and I saw a silver bell on the ground next to a tree. If I get that bell I will pass! I run over to the bell and as soon as I pick it up a rope came around my ankle and now I was stuck upside down hanging from a rope that was around my ankle tied to a tree. Then all of a sudden Kakashi Sensei appears with the bell in his hand."You fell for the oldest trick in the book, Naruto". He said seriously thought you could hear him trying to hold back from laughing his heart out."That's not fair, Kakashi Sensei!". I yell as I try getting free from this thing. I keep trying for ten minutes and I got nowhere. Damn, you Kakashi, when I get older I take you down and you can count on it! I then remember that I had my tools and I grabbed a kunai from my tools pouch and start cutting away at the rope.

(20-minutes later...-.-)

I slash at it one last time and I was free. I go looking for the others because we need to take Kakashi Sensei down...

Sasuke's P.o.v

I attack him again this time I actually was able to cut him with my kunai. I then jump back and kneel on one knee exhausted.
Sakura runs up to me and kneels next to me."Are you okay Sasuke-Kun?". She says as she looks at me."Yeah, I'm fine Sakura". I say to her before standing up again to face our Sensei so we can get our bells.
I and Sakura decided to work together so we could get our bells at the same time. I charge at our Sensei again and make a few quick attacks before standing back a bit then doing the same thing over again. I then make the hand seals for the Fire style: Fire Ball Jutsu and aim right at Kakashi. I missed but I was able to cut him a second time before having to jump back. I went with the same attacks from earlier and then all of a sudden Ina appears, she used her  8 trigrams-64 palms on him. I didn't know she used this on him before but now I can tell she did because when she hit all of his chakra points a little bit of blood was on Kakashi's mask where his mouth was. Also, he was now kneeling on one knee. Ina then walked over to me and healed my wounds, she also gave me and Sakura bells before turning around and heading to the place where the log was. I and Sakura exchanged looks before following her. I wonder if that loser Naruto has one...

Kakashi's P.o.v

Sasuke, Sakura, and Ina came back to where the log was with bells in their hands. I walk over to them and congratulate them for getting bells but this means Naruto's not eating lunch. Naruto walked over here and saw the others with bells and lunch."What?! How did they get bells?!". Naruto said looking at me. I just smile at him the best I could with this mask over my mouth."Well, Naruto you failed to get a bell so you know what that means right?". I say and he sighs.

(After Kakashi ties up Naruto to the log...)

"There we go". I say and Naruto just glares at me."This isn't fair!". He yells and, I'm sure if he were to say that through a microphone he would kill everyone's ears in the area. I sigh."There was a lesson you all of you should have learned through this training, who can tell what it was?". I say and Sasuke, Sakura, and Ina raise their hands."Okay, I chose Ina". She looks at me than the others before answering.
"Teamwork". Ina says and I give her a thumbs up. After I told them the importance of teamwork then all head home. Tomorrow will be my first mission with my new team...

...............

(They all passed, yay!)