E X T R A - T W O

︾

After trying to reach out to me for more than one hour, SeokJin decided to check on me.

He jumped into his car, driving as fast as he could. His heart was beating so fast, that he was scared it would beat right out of his chest if it didn't slow down.

The minute he saw my house in his sight, he jumped out of the car, he slammed against your front door with his fists.

"Open up, Amora! Open up!"

When he didn't hear any sound or saw a single movement, he paced in front of the door. He groped in his pockets, hoping he had my key in his possession.

"Fuck!" he exclaimed after discovering that it was not.

Just like in a cartoon, a light began to burn on top of SeokJin's head.

He ran to the back of my house. Eventually, he remembered that I had put a spare key in one of my birdhouses.

He let a sigh of relief leave his lungs when he saw the key.

Without wasting any time, he opened the door and ran upstairs.

The lamp of the bathroom was the only light that was on. The door was ajar and again, his heart started to shake like crazy.

He didn't try, he did not want it. He already knew what he was going to see, and yet he walked further.

My blood that was dripping from under the door frame already gave him a nauseous feeling. His stomach turned, and he wanted to turn around too.

But he couldn't.

He couldn't leave me.

Not again.

So he walked in, into the bathroom. His eyes magnified when he saw my body. The colors had already been sucked out of my body. I was as white as a fresh pack of snow.

"No, no, no, no, " SeokJin exhaled heavily, falling onto the ground to take me into his arms. The tears were dancing across his cheeks while he kept me close to him.

"Come on, you can't leave me like this." He didn't want to accept the fact that I was lying there, dead.

"Hey, look at me, you'll be okay, " he whispered softly as he searched for his phone.

The number of the ambulance was immediately called, which didn't arrive much later.

The ambulance nurse wanted to take my body from him, but again SeokJin refused.

"No, you can't take her away from me!" he yelled at the top of his lungs.

After a quiet conversation in which she told him it was going to be okay, he finally let me go.

"Take me with you, " he demanded as a warrant. The woman shook her head to explain to him that he should drive after them with his own car.

They disappeared with my body and left him alone in my pool of blood.

SeokJin was about to get up until a squeaky sound filled his ears.

My phone went off.