Why do we like her?

Jimin POV
We all followed jungkook and Jackson to the rooftop. When we seen jungkook hugging Y/N
And Jackson shocked,We were all heart broken because we all knew we all like her. I felt a tear role down my face.
Jackson POV
I wanted to cry when I seen jungkook hugging Y/N. We all like her. Even jimin but why, why do we like her she is just like the rest of the girls.
Y/N POV
I was a little shocked because I seen a tear role down jimin's face. I never thought I would do what I will do now.
Jimin POV
Y/N came up to me and hugged me we were all shocked. I still hugged her tho. She said "please don't cry Mochi, I'm really sorry if I got you and your friends mad I just wasn't in the mood I'm really, really sorry." Then she started crying again. She also said "oh and jungkook the reason I looked like I was crying was because my ex taemin came by my house with NCT last night and I told him to go away because when we were together he would abuse me and tell me I was no pretty, I looked terrible, he would call me names he would hit me sometimes even stab me with a knife I don't know how I am still alive but I am, one day it got out of control and he punched me so I ran away from him and never came back, but yesterday he ended up finding where I live I don't know how but he did. I cried myself to sleep yesterday because I thought I could get away from him for the rest of my life but I guess not. I was a really good girl back then but taemin messed me up after he abused me I got tired of it and turned to a bad girl." I was so angry when she said that I wanted to find taemin and kill him.

After school

??? POV
I was walking home when I bumped into someone. I looked up to see who it was. It was

—————————————————————
Sorry I haven't updated I didn't have any ideas but I finally got one I hope you guys like it also thank you for 1.84k readers I love you all byeeee my loves

84k readers I love you all byeeee my loves