Epilogue

After Joey was kicked out, he was forced to move back in with his parents.  He grieved the break up for weeks. And the big move didn't make it any better. It also caused him to transfer schools.  Although, Joey still hangs out with his group of friends almost everyday.

His parents were better but weren't the best. At points in time they would make little homophobic remarks if they were upset with him but eventually apologized later in the day.

Joey was actually kind of happy with his life. Surprisingly moving back with his parents helped he depression. His doctors say it's because he's around family and his siblings. And ever since he's been back, he's been socializing and making way more friends at his school. In fact he became kind of popular, he was known around there.

Daniel went on like nothing happened. He pretended as if he never met Joey in the first place. All of his friends would talk about Joey at points because he was always going to or throwing parties. Of course Daniel never went to one.

Secretly on the inside, Daniel missed Joey. He would do anything to speak to him once more. Though, Daniel still remained his "huge" reputation in school and continued to throw many parties. Some times on the same day of Joeys.

Daniel was continuously hearing his name or seeing his face. Joey was everywhere and he couldn't escape it. His father sometimes even let his sister go to Joeys house because she would kick and scream from missing him so much.

Joey was perfect with out him and Daniel hated that.

In Daniels mind Joey is the love of his life, and he is determined to get him back one day.

But, In Joeys mind he will always be Daniels servent, butler, Valet

Tbc...
Sequel?