Chapter 24: What really happened...

*Niall's P.O.V*

I sat down down on the couch and strummed my guitar to You and I. I focused on my fingers moving across the cords to the next. I looked up for a looked up just in time, "Can you stop that?! It's really aggravating!" Lily yelled and came around the corner dressed up. "Nope, just go to the club." I said and went back to doing what I do best. She groaned and left slamming the door behind her, I laughed. Tonight will be the same as it has been for a week, she'll bring a guy or even a girl and take them into the spare bedroom. I can't get any sleep because she screams so freaking loud. My phone rang from beside me and it caught my attention.

Ella Bear :)

I hesitated before I pressed answer, "Hello?" "Hey Niall, it's Harry. My phone died so I used hers." I let out a big breath. "Yeah what's up mate?" I ran a hand over my face and through my hair. "Are you bringing the cake? Or do I have to go get it?" I smacked myself. "Harry, Liam picked up the cake. I'm not coming, it's gonna be too hard on both me and her." I sighed. "Oh my bad sorry mate, but I think you should come." "Let me think about it okay?"  "Okay bye, I'll bring you some cake later if you don't show!" "Bye and thanks mate." I hung up and put my phone on the seat next to me. I set my guitar in it's case and limped to the upstairs bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my black eye from Lily.

We had gotten into a fight last night after the concert and she started throwing stuff at me. After she had thrown so many things, I lost count on how many. She finally hit me, after an hour, with her phone. I yelled at her and all she did was scoff and walk away from me and up to bed. I pulled on some black swim trunks that were folded on top of the dryer along with a white shirt. I slipped on some socks and the Jordans Ella picked out. I backed out of the bathroom and into my closet. At the very top was a box and inside it contained the snapback that Ella got me. It was black and white with the Obey on the front in solid white.

I haven't wore it since she left and no one heard from her. I opened the box and pulled out the hat, I stared at it for a minute and felt my body wilt. I set it over my hair and looked at myself through the mirror. I hopped back into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and sprayed some cologne. I wobbled down the stairs and stuffed my phone into my pocket. I grabbed my keys of the side table and locked up the house and walked into the garage. I unlocked my car and hopped in and drove off.

*Ella's P.O.V*

"Is he coming?" I looked at Harry as he gave my phone back. "What?" He tried to look oblivious to the fact that he just called Niall. "Really Harry?" I raised an eyebrow at him. "He said maybe." He said and walked away. I looked around the house and saw my friends talking away with each other. They didn't need me here, high school all over again. I looked down at my outfit, jean shorts with the little mermaid sweatshirt Niall got me. I wore my black swimsuit bottoms and black strapless top with white lace flowers on it. My hair was wavy because it was in a french braid before I got here. I was barefoot and everyone around me began to go out back. I followed them, but got stuck when someone knocked on the door. I peeped outside the door and saw Niall standing there. My eyes went wide and I shot out back and grabbed Zayn.

"What's going on-" I slapped a hand over his mouth. "Niall is here." I whispered and pointed to the door. "So let him in." He rolled his eyes and I glared at him. "You let him in!" I said sticking my bottom lip out. "Fine." He said and walked to the front door. I jumped out the back door and jumped on Katherine's back. "Katherine!" I screeched and she held onto my legs. "Ella!" She laughed. "Look who came to party!" Zayn said and everyone turned around and I jumped off of Katherine's back. There the love of my life stood and I wasn't even man enough to look at him.