Aphmau... Dating...?

Trigger warning: snow

Gene's POV:

Holy shit...
Zane was scrawny! I mean he eats alot of cupcakes but he does not look like it.
"Now lay in the snow." I ordered and he stared at me. "Now!"
"Gene... I might get frostbite... I might get sick!" I begged.
"Zane! NOW!"

Zane's:POV

"Ok ok!!!'' I said as I slowly put my back on the cold snow.
I winced in pain. It was so cold.
Gene knelt beside me and put his hand on my chest pushing me lower into the snow.
"Ge-Ge-Ge-Gene i-its so-oo co-cold, can I g-get up?" I shivered.
"Not yet!" He commanded.
"Please Gene it is so cold!"
I grabbed his hand to push it off, but he was stronger than me, and I couldn't get him off.
"Gene!" I yelled. "get off, stop it!"
He let go he knew he had more power than I did he knows I would be submissive, that I would do anything to get him to stop. He let me up and have me back my sweater.
"Bye Zane see you tomorrow." He laughed.
I ran home.

Time skip:
Zane's home

I finally got home and locked the doors. I'm glad I'm finally back home. I looked out the window glad to only see snow. I say on my couch putting on season 7 of my little horses. My favorite is pinkie cake. People make fun of me for liking that show because I am male, but aphmau doesn't judge me. She thinks she is a bigger fan, but she is wrong.

I was in the middle of an episode before someone knocked on my door. I walked to the door and looked through the peep hole... I saw some nobody. Hmmmmm.
I opened the door to see Aaron.
"A-aaron..." I stammered "what are you doing here?"
"Look Zane I know you have a crush on aphmau, but she doesn't like you! I marked her, she is mine, she will be the alpha female! We already kissed, just a matter of time before we start dating, so back off... Or I will make you!" He growled and walked away.

"Aphmau... Dating...?"

A/N ( authors note)
Please leave comments of what you wish to happen it will really help my story and if I would like to see it then I will choose it if I like it, or if it appeals to other readers.
And thank you for reading! 😂 You all make me very happy!