So we're hosts?

Aoi's POV:

How did he know? I thought, only to be interrupted by Mr. Glasses, again.

"Aoi and Aki, from the Kimura family who specialists in fashion designs. Both 168cm tall, dark brown hair, blue eyes. Blood type AB, A+ students. They stayed in America for a year and a half, though their mother had an illness and they moved back to Japan. Though more detailed files are...guarded." He closed his laptop looking at me and Aoi, "one more thing, they're twin girls."

"Stalker!" Aki and I hissed at him, thoroughly irritated.

Then the light bulb flickered.

"So your Kyoya Ootori? Third son of the mighty Ootori family, we heard a lot about you." we said in unison then turned and studied the rest of the group carefully for the first time since we arrived.

"Tamaki Suoh, son of the chairman. Mitsukuni Haninozuka, Takashi Morinozuka. And the Hitachiin twins, our mother's always rambling on about your mother."

"You know everyone?" Tamaki said and put his hand to his forehead in a flattered gesture. "We must be famous!"

"Piss off." we said together, driving him back to his corner growing mushrooms.

"Are you still going to make us join?" I asked, glanced, expecting Aki to continue only to see air where Aki once was.

"Aki?" I called, slightly panicking. People might say I'm over protective. But what am I supposed to act like after that...

"Aki! Where are you?" I yelled louder, panic really beginning to settle in. "I'm fine! They have a piano and a kitchen here!" Sighing with relieve I turned to see Aki looking fondly at the piano, though her expression was mixed with a tinge of sadness she tried to conceal. "Aki..." I started walking over to her but she took off in the direction of the... kitchen? There's a kitchen in a music room?!

"Aoi! Take a look. There so many things here! I could use this and this... and this! It'll make a perfect blend!" I sighed again, this time with affection for my little sister "Aki, come out before you break something! We're suppose to be studying!" I peered into the kitchen and saw Aki fumbling with some of the tea sets, they looked liked the really expensive ones father loves... "And... perhaps this tea will go nice with this... Woah!" Aki lost her footing on a small puddle of water and dropped the tea sets. I hastily stepped inside the kitchen and reached out with both hands, one to grab the tea set and another to support Aki.

Though only one of my hands latched on to what it intended to grab.

CRASH

I looked at Aki and she looked at me, we're screwed.

Aki's POV:

We're screwed. All I can think of, is how much money the tea set cost. It's my fault, I know. We are from the Kimura family, we are rich, but for gods sake mother and father would not give us the money. Mother want us to solve everything ourselves and basically doesn't give a fuck to what we do and only wants us to be capable of taking on her company. She. Completely. Doesn't. Care. About. US.

Father... just goes along with mother, he never really talk much, and he's just as uncaring. Plus mother would murder us if we told her. So now we'll have to fix this crap by ourselves. "Uhh..." Aoi groaned, her thoughts running along the same lines as mine.

We turned to face the host club and Kyoya picked up a shard of glass, apparently not angry nor glad that we broke an expensive tea set. "So Tamaki, what shall we do? It is a 28 million yen tea set after all."

Aoi and I groaned.

"Can't you guys just pay for it?" an auburn headed twin asked, "You are one of our biggest clients after all." The other finished.

"It's a different situation," I say into my hand, then lifted my head up. Lazy, uncaring. Perfect. Beside me Aoi looked at them with the same mask before continuing. "Our parents wouldn't let us near money for the most parts, only essentials and occasinally money for good grades. Can't pay you guys back that way..." she mumbled and looked at me, seeking for a solution. Unfortunately I had none either.

"Why don't you two join the host club?" says Tamaki, overly enthusiastic.

"This situation feels familiar..." Haruhi mumbled from beside the blonde and we eyed her curiously.

"So? Will you join the host club?" Tamaki asked again.

"Aren't you forgetting a tiny detail here?" Aoi asked. "We're girls you idiot!" I snapped.

But it could be interesting, since Aoi and I had no intentions of joining any other clubs, either.

"But it could be interesting." Aoi said voicing my thoughts aloud. "I guess we could. But isn't there another way?" I asked, looking at the hosts.

"You could always be the host clubs maids. Or dogs." Kyoya said, still scribbling away in his note book. "No way..." I grumbled.

"Fine, we'll be hosts."

Author's note: just got a new idea, currently rewritting the chapters up until chapter four......