Privacy

Hi Mints (I think for now on I'll call you all Mints instead of readers or do you have any other ideas) sorry I've been not updating the story. I have really bad procrastination 😋. Anyway bye Mints
-Jeongsoo
•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•
Your P.O.V

We finally landed and was crowded with ARMY and some of my fans. We luckily made it out of there. We got our rental car and drove off to their manager house.

"Hey, where are Yeongsoo and Jae?" Jimin asked. "Oh they're still getting their rental car but we'll see them soon." I told them. "Jisung!" Jungkook cried out to Jisung. "Yes?" Jisung said. "Can we have fun toge-" "nope not happening." I said glaring at Jungkook.

We arrived at the house before I could kill Jungkook. We all got separate rooms except for Jungkook and Jisung also Jin and I. I went up to my room with Jin and everyone else except for jungkook and jisung.

I was with Jin unpacking. "Hey M/N?" Jin said. "Yes." I replied back. "Can we cuddle together tonight." Jin asked. "Yeah, but let's get ready to go to the beach." I said.

I told Jin to wait outside as I change. I changed into a mint colored trunks. I was shirtless and walked outside. I looked at Jin staring at my body. He went inside to change and he came back wearing a pink trunk and a white shirt.

'Why isn't he shirtless!' I thought. "Let's g-" "ahhhhh!" We heard from downstairs with a sound of something falling. "What was that?" I said. Jin went running down.

I came to see jungkook and Jisung on the couch Jin holding Jae's head and Yeongsoo with groceries.

(5 minutes before, Jisung P.O.V)
"Jungkook wait." I said. "What do you need Jisung?" Jungkook asked me. "Stay down here with me." I said. "Why?" Jungkook questioned me. I gave him a smirk.

I sat down on the couch with jungkook. He leaned over and started giving me hickeys. I let out small moans that I couldn't even hear the door open. Jae came walking in to see this happening. He collapsed on the floor from shock.

(Present time Your P.O.V)

I was carrying some groceries in with Yeongsoo. "So what happened?" Yeongsoo asked. "I think he fell because of shock. After all, he never knew I had a twin." I said. "Oh, you do?" Yeongsoo asked. "Yeah right there on the couch his name is Jisung." I said.

"Hey M/N Jae is waking up." Jin said. I ran over to him. "Jae are you ok?" I asked. "Yeah, I think I had a weird dream jungkook was giving you hickeys." Jae said. "What!" I yelled.

I looked over to Jisung. "Let me see your neck now!" I yelled. He refused. I grabbed him and saw the hickeys.

(Thank you Jae💙 I have a friend name Jae he is my 'son' confusing I'll explain in another time)

"Jungkook explain this now!" I yelled. They explained what happened apologized to me and Jae. "Let's go to the beach now." Jin said smiling. "I'll go get the rest of the hyungs." Jungkook said.

The rest of all brought some stuff. Jae and Jin brought out a grill while I and Yeongsoo finish bringing out the rest of the stuff. I went in back one more time. To get leave my phone. The other members finally can down.

"Hey M/N. What do you need help to bring stuff outside." Namjoon said. The other members looked at all me angered at what Namjoon said. "Hold me back." I said as Jimin and Jungkook were picking me up from the floor.

"Namjoon leave." Yoongi said. "What why?" Namjoon said. "M/N going to kill you looks around." Yoongi said. Namjoon looked around realizing theirs nothing to do. "Oh sorry M/N." Namjoon said.

"Sit in the time out corner with Jisung." I said still in the air. Namjoon saw Jisung. "Sit there for 20 minutes." I said. "Yes." Namjoon pouted. "Jisung you're free to leave." I said. 

(Time skip)

Namjoon has to be their for 5 more minutes. All the members were in the water except for Jin. Jin was grilling meat. Yeongsoo and I were talking and making a sand castle. I went in to go get Namjoon.

(Time skip)

It was now late in the day. We were all eating at the beach. "Jin can I lay on you?" I asked. "No." He responded. I looked confused at him. "Why not?" I asked. "Because I said so." Jin said. "Jin! Inside the house now." I yelled.

I grabbed his arm making him go faster to the house. I sat him down on the couch. "Why are you being rude?" I asked putting my hands on my hips. "I'm not trying to be rude is just." Jin said stopping. "Just what!" I yelled. "Well I gain some weight and I didn't want you to know." Jin said looking down.

I sat down next to him. "Don't worry I wouldn't care plus you would be more comfortable to cuddle with." I said putting my head on his soft stomach. I was getting more and more comfortable, but then my phone ranged. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked. "M/N!" The person said. "Yes, who is this?" I asked. "It's officer Park where are the rest of the members?" He asked. "Outside Why?" I asked. "Bring them inside now! Your dad knows where you right now get everyone in one room. Hurry before he-" He said. "Hello? Hello! He must have cut the cell service." I said.

"Jin bring all the food from the kitchen to our room now." I said. "Why?" Jin asked. "My Dad knows where we are!" I said. Immediately he did what I told him.

I went out to get everyone else. "Everyone get in now." I yelled. "Why?" Jae asked. "My Dad knows where we are he cut the cell service we can't receive or make calls." I said. Yeongsoo turned off the grill and everyone came in.

"M/N what do we do?" Jisung said like he was about to have a panic attack. "We hide." I said.

Procrastination yeah