~Car accident~

Requested
From fatimah24668
Thank you again for requesting~!

Breaking news!
Y/N from BTS, has been involved from a car accident from a drunk driver but thankfully jumped before crashing into a tree but still unconscious from the jump.

Your POV
(earlier)

You were going home from the hospital. You had a surprise for Taehyung, your husband that you were pregnant. But you noticed that the driver was drunk and that made you nervous.

"uhmm sir... Please stop driving, you are drunk." you said to him.

But he just murmured things that you can't understand and you started nudging him.

"Mister please stop."

He kept on driving straight, and you were afraid that he'll crash. So before that happened you immediately opened the door and jumped out of the car but you bumped your head somewhere and everything went black.

Author's POV

after the news spread, the boys immediately went to the hospital you were in. Everyone was nervous and furious that they wanted to punch the driver right in the balls- err in the head.

Especially Taehyung, he was worried as hell and scared of what will happened to you.

When they went there, you were already resting and the doctor talked to him.

"How is she doc?" Taehyung asked.

"I'm assuming youre the husband" The doc said as taehyung just nodded.

"you do know that she was pregnant." The doc said and everyone was shocked and tears were forming in his eyes.

"Nothing bad happened to her, although she did bumped her head in some rock at the road and is now unconscious. But about the baby, we still don't know." The doc said and everyone was dead silent.

After the talk, everyone went into your room and seeing you sleeping peacefully.

Some minutes later, you woke up and everyone immediately went to you and started asking you if your okay or something.

Then an idea popped into your head. You, being the evil maknae. Decided to play a prank on them.

You put on a confused face and everyone stared at you.

"I-i don't k-know y-you guys.." you said and everyone was now crying.

Then Taehyung went to you also crying while holding your hands.

"O-our b-baby Y/N" He said while his head was on your chest crying "at least remember us"

Then you burst out laughing.

"I love you guys" you said and everyone glared at you.

"I hate you y/n" Jin said, wiping his tears.

Then Taehyung smacked your head playfully "I hate you, you made me so worried" he said and hugged you.

"B-but the b-baby.." Jungkook said.

"He'll be alright, I know it" Taehyung said and you looked at him

"He? Taehyung we don't know the gender yet" you said.

"well father instincts is never wrong" he said.

"yeah right I want it to be a girl" you said and all of you argued whether it's a girl or a boy.

Few months later.

After the incident. The doctor declared that the baby died.

The end :'))

NOT! not! no. (lol let's continue the story ≧∇≦)

After the incident, the doctor declared that the baby lived and well.. Taehyung won. It was a boy.

You named it after a serial killer tho.

And youuuuu liveeeed happilyyyyyy Everrrrr afterrrrr!

The end my prends~!♡

I need requests (╥_╥)
Not edited yet so I'm sorry for any mistakes! Huehuehue