ᑕᗩᖇ ᖇIᗪEᔕ-ᑕᕼEᑎᔕᑌᑎG

^^peep the music vid that's linked is my fav song and cutest thing ever.
"Nana move your ass," Chenle said struggling to get in the van with all the other boys. "Hang on I'm fixing our stuff," Jaemin responded. "Guys are we ready to go?" Mark asked. "YES!" everyone responded. "Let's go!"

Everyone got in the 8-seated van. Mark driving with Donghyuck having shotgun. Jaemin and Jeno behind them. Followed by Chenle and Jisung, Renjun and his stuff in the last row with everything else in the trunk. It was currently 6:30 evening, just the way they like it.

All of them love going out when it starts to get dark, blasting music, riding around until midnight. Tonight was going to be one of those nights, except a little different. The boys were going on a road trip thru Korea. The boys were all very excited to get it started.

"Are we going to switch drivers half way thru tonight?" Donghyuck nodded, "yea Jeno is, that's why he was taking a nap and didn't really help us pack a whole lot." Everyone nodded as Jaemin got hold of the aux cord. (A/n: did I spell aux right?)

"Oh I just wanna take you anywhere that you'd like~" one direction started playing through the speakers and everyone immediately started singing with. (A/n: Don't @ me, I've been listening to this on repeat.) "yea~yea~yea~!" Everyone sang freely.

Hours passed by of the boys listening to all different kinds of music and having a good time talking with each other. It was currently 12:45 am and everyone was really tired minus Jeno but Renjun actually fell asleep. As Chenle was close to falling asleep he noticed Marks hand. It was comfortably resting on Donghyuck's left thigh.

Oh how Chenle wished he had something like that. He glanced over at Jisung who was looking out his window. Chenle loved everyone in the car so much but there was something about Jisung that made him crazy. He loved his smile and the way he laughed and personality and everything in between.

He was snapped out of his thoughts as Mark drove the car to a gas station to get more gas and to give everyone a bathroom break. The boys woke up Renjun and got out of the car.
Everyone exited the car to use the bathroom and get a few snacks. 10 minutes at the gas station and they were on the road again.

Jeno took the steering wheel this time with Jaemin next to him. Renjun and his bag behind. Mark and Donghyuck and Jisung and Chenle in the last row. Chenle was good at hiding his feelings for the boy, he's been doing it for months, but oh how he wanted Jisung to be his boyfriend. He was currently looking out the window when he felt a body lean into him.

"Hyung I'm tired," Jisung whispered so softly Chenle was the only one who heard it. "Go to sleep Ji," Chenle responded. He smiled as he saw the younger's eyes close. Looking forward at the others in the car he saw everyone happy as well. Jaemin's head was on Jeno's shoulder as his hand was rubbing his thigh. Donghyuck's head was in Mark's lap as they were holding hands. Even Renjun was hugging his beg with a look of happiness.

*next day*

Chenle woke up with Jisung still laying on him. He looked out the window and saw the car was parked in an old parking lot; Jisung just so happened to be waking up as well. "Morning Ji~" Chenle said. "Morning hyung," he replied. "Should we wake up everyone up?" "Yes!"

After finding a good song the boys hooked up Chenle's phone and pressed play. "Waiting for your Anpannman~" everyone's head jerked up in tiredness. Dolphin laugh could be heard from the back. And everyone groaned but smiled at the playful younger. "Good morning everyone~" Jisung cheered. "We should get back on the road soon but first breakfast," Mark suggested. Everyone agreed and drove to the nearest diner.

After a filling breakfast they were back on the road and saw all things, meeting new people as well. Chenle felt close as ever with Jisung, literally he was laying on his lap. It was late afternoon and everyone was silently bopping to some of Seventeen's new call call call. It came to the point of their trip where they had to turn around and head home.

This new way home was the more scenic drive and everyone was hyped about it. Hours past and it was 10:10 pm. Chenle had decided that he was going to confess to Jisung sometime soon. He needed to get it off his chest.

"Hey Ji?" Chenle started, Jisung hummed in reply, "can I tell you something?" He nodded. "This might be a bit gay but- I really like you Jisung, your so god damn perfect. I'll admit I fell for you when we first met and I just wanted you to know because I felt bad keeping a secret. You don't have to like me back but at least don't hate me," Chenle whispered so no one else would hear.

Chenle removed himself from Jisung's shoulder and looked at him. "Chenle..." Jisung pecked the boys cheek, "i love you." Chenle was smiling so big he felt he was bout to explode. He rested his head back on his shoulder and wrapped his and Jisung's fingers together, falling asleep.

The next morning the boys woke up to a flash. "JAEMIN I TOLD YOU TO TURN OFF THE FLASH!" Mark screeched. "SHUT UP AND STOP OVERREACTING," Jaemin yelled back. "Both if you shut the fuck up, I'm the tallest here and I will step on you," Jisung said, eyes still closed. Chenle smiled and wrapped his arms around Jisung's waist and Jisung put his arms around him.

"I ship it~" Renjun whispered to them while backing off like everyone else. "I love you," whispered Jisung. "I love you too," Chenle responded.

I feel I make that characters too soft imma work on that.
~Jaxson💫