☆Chapter 8☆

I draw that one haha Cute Present Mic..♡

//(L/N) (F/N)' POV//

"Present Mic-san, I'm hungry" I said to the funny guy, Present Mic. "What do you want to eat?" He ask. "Two Katsudon and one Ramen!" I said. "Y-You can eat all of it?" He awkwardly said. I nod my head as a Yes. He then looked at Enji-kun. "What about you?" He ask him.

"Katsudon.." Enji-kun said. "Okay! Just stay here." Present Mic-san exited the room. "Enji-kun" I called him. "What?" "How did we get here anyway?" I ask him. "I don't know" he replied.

After a few minutes. Present Mic-san entered the room while holding a large tray. "Here are your foods" he said, placing it down on the large table. I thanked him before giving him a small peck on the cheeck. Me and Enji-kun sat on the chair and starting to eat our foods. "Present Mic-san"

"Yeah?" "How long are we going to stay here??" I ask him. "And why did that mascular and big guy kiddnaped us?" Enji-kun added. He said that he don't know but i'm sure he looks suspicious.

"I'm not staying here forever. I want to go home" Enji said. I agree with him.

//Narrator's POV//

All Might interview that villain in the Special Room. All Might and the villain are sitting on the chair opposite chairs. Aizawa was at the side of All Might, making sure that the villain will not use his quirk on him.

"Tell me, why did you use your quirk on them?" All Might said.

"I-It was just an accident! I.. I accidentally use my quirk when i saw the number 2 hero, Endeavor." The Villain said while trembling in fear. "I'm telling the truth!" The villain added.

"How long will the effect disappear?" All Mght said. "A-After Twent-Four hours" the villain said.

.
.

After you two finish eating. You and Enji layed down on the beds in the clinic and sleep there because it's already night time.

//The Next Day//

In the morning you ate 3 katsudon while Enji ate only one Katsudon.

"Enji-kun lets explore!!" You said cheerfully. "Are you even listening? That zombie guy *➡Aizawa* said that we are not alowd to go out of this room. *mumble* why the hell are you so energetic this morning." He said. "Yep! but i'm bored..!"

You slowly walks to the door but suddenly Enji block your way. "*pout* Enji-kun, move.."

"No..."

"............... Enji-kun...."

"What?"

You suddenly slide below him before opening the door and running fastly to escape from him.

"(F/N)!!!!" Endeavor shouted loudly as you continued to run faster. After a few minutes, you saw a A-1 classroom so you entered there without knocking. Then you saw a familiar guy. "Eraserhead-san!" You said happily. Suddenly, all of them looks at you confusedly.

"I told you to stay there" Aizawa said while glaring at you. "I want to ask something! Where's that muscular and big guy?? I want to see him again.. desu!" You said. "I'm not answering anything.." He told you as you pouted.

"(L/N)-san?" Yaoyorozu said as you looked at her direction. "Eh? How did you know my----"

"---(L/N) (F/N)!!!" Endeavor shouted as he opened the door with a loud bang. Suddenly Shoto's eyes widen in surprise to what he just saw.

He saw his father but looks more younger and smaller than him.

Enji used his quirk, both of his hands are now burning as he glared at you while catching his breath. "EEEEHHHHH!!!??" Some of the A-1 students shouted in surprise. "(L/N)... stop playing arround and listen to me!..." he said in his serious tune. You looked at him before smiling. "No". Suddenly his quirk disappeared.