Part 7

Sanyukta looked at her husband with a cute pout adoring her face, who preferred to glare at her instead as he winced in pain.

"Ouch. Get off me you silly girl" Randhir frowned as she shifted her body weight on him.

Sanyukta stood on her legs only to slip on the shampoo again, causing Randhir to groan.

"I told you to get off me, not to fall on me again and again. Damn it!"

"May be we could help!"

Two voices cheered enthusiastically while Randhir shook his head in disbelief as he saw his so called best friends standing outside the bathroom wearing the most weirdest smile on their faces.

"Don't you know you don't peep inside other's bathrooms? Didn't you learn that it's a bad manner." Randhir said glaring at the two boys who flashed him a wide grin.

"Not if the bathroom was wide open" Eklavya shrugged his shoulders in response munching on an apple.

"Call us when you actually want to get out of the bathroom!" Parth exclaimed as he switched on the television while Randhir sulked in irritation.

They somehow managed to get up with the help of the tap and made their way out while his friends gave them a teasing look as they held each other and walked out together hand in hands. Looking at the looks they were receiving, they noticed that they were literally sticking together with his hands on her waist and her palms holding his shirt for support. They withdrew from each other and Sanyukta walked out awkwardly as Randhir frowned at his best friends.

"What's with that look? People slip alright! " Randhir exclaimed giving them a hard glare as they suppressed their smile.

"Of course buddy. When did we even say anything? " Eklavya asked with a mischievous smirk on his face causing Randhir to twich his mouth.

"Okay so what have you thought?" Parth asked with his eyes fixed on the television.

"About? "

"You know exactly what! Now just tell us already. What have you thought about giving Sanyukta a chance ?"

Parth had seen the innocence in Sanyukta and he was damn sure that she was nothing like her sister. It's strange how he came to a
conclusion in a day and here his friend and her so called husband was totally oblivious to the almighty's gift.

"There is nothing to think Parth. I have made my mind and nothing is going to change that. She is nothing but a responsibility to me. There is no 'Us'. Never will be."

Randhir was adamant about his decision. He was so sure that it was all a facade and she was no better than her sister. He believed that it runs in their blood and after all they did to him and his family he was no way going to take a chance just because of a mere forced marriage. At least that's what he called it.

"You are not being just to her Randhir. She is innocent and worth all the risk. You are letting a pearl slip away, you are punishing her for something she isn't even responsible for. "

Parth sighed at his best friend's stubborn nature. Randhir was blinding himself with his decision and Parth worried that he was going to drown himself with a blindfold on.

"Who knows she may be acting. 'She' was a good actor too and they are related of course, so how can we even expect her to be any different. She is wearing the mask of innocence but for how long will she be able to hold it? I am right and I know what am going to do is certainly right."

Randhir said unaware that his words had pinched a soul standing outside the door with a tray in her hands and the tear waiting to escape. Eklavya and Parth looked like they wanted to argue. Composing her self Sanyukta knocked the door making them look at her, the atmosphere was tense and none dared to utter a word.

"I have got ice cream for everyone. I hope everyone is okay with butterscotch." Sanyukta said avoiding their gaze as Parth and Eklavya exchanged worried looks.

"Of course senorita. My mouth is already watering at the sight. Between can I get something to eat. I am sort of very hungry." Eklavya said pouting trying to divert her attention and just in time his stomach growled causing Sanyukta to chuckle.

"There are not much grocery at home as of now. I will probably go for a grocery shopping today. So will Bread - Omelette do for today?" Sanyukta asked with her eyes twinkling. She loved to cook, a hobby since the day she learned to fend herself.

"Oh thats more than cool. Because I really love omelette's. And please put plenty of spring onions. You know I dream everyday of spring onion omelette's. They are flying towards me. And i am waiting to feel the taste of the omelette." Eklavya said dreamily as he walked her to the kitchen while Sanyukta suddenly thought of something.

And soon Eklavya ' s cries echoed the mansion as the sanyukta tossed the fresh spring onion omelette pasting it on his face.

"I told you Luv. Be wise with your words. Think before you speak. I hope you learned the lesson" Parth chuckled shaking his head while Sanyukta stood with a 'Did I do something wrong' expression on her face.

** Hey. Sorry for the delay. Had a busted charger for some days. More updates this week. This is the longest chapter of blessing in disguise. Hope you like it. How did you like the chapter? Aren't Eklavya and Sanyukta adorable?

Next update in a day or two if I get a good response. Do vote and leave your views in the comment box. Lots of love. Happy Reading. **