15

"calm down, y/n. calm down. he ain't a serial killer, he's not gonna kill you. just say hi and act normal, okay?" y/n talked to herself as she walked in the departure room with the crowd.

her hands were very cold and shaking. she was sweating and she didn't even notice it.

she bit her inner lip and chewed the side of her cheek as she looked around, trying to find minho and his friends.

then her eyes met someone's eyes. it made her feel like the world stop. she just stood there, not knowing what to do because she found him already.

his eyes were so beautiful, she just wanted to stare at it the whole day. but then he blinked and ran to her.

she smiled and ran to him too. they crashed into each other with a tight hug. y/n didn't know she was already crying.

"hey, are you crying?" minho asked her.

"what? me? cry? no." she immediately denied.

minho giggled and smiled at her, which made her heart almost stop. "당신은 너무 귀여워요." he said, but of course, she didn't understand.

"w-what?"

"nothing. i asked if you ate breakfast." he said as he piched her cheek.

y/n blushed but slapped minho's hand away. "yes, i did. you?"

"of course. i didn't want you to worry."

y/n playfully rolled her eyes at him. they both already felt so comfortable with each other when they just met a few minutes ago.

they both smiled at each other all of a sudden. minho opened his mouth to say something but he was stopped.

"minho, did you come with us to meet your girlfriend?" hyunjin asked.