jimin x seulgi au

theres that one time where im obsessed with gender bender genre (yes obsessed) and then i thought of jimin and seulgi shipping game so i wrote a bit but then quickly regret it because i dont even know how it make senses

---

Jimin's POV

I started off dancing freely but suddenly i feel something is missing. then i just though about it all night.

i need a partner.

so the next day, i go to some street find some dancing crew see if anybody can be my partner, of course i would choose boy. girl is so annoying.

i saw some of them are dancing to seventeen's mansae.  good but not my style.

then i found someone is dancing to a random music.  that movements, that elegant but not to hard dance. thats what i am finding!

after the music ends, i went there to approach him.

"Um, im sorry to interrupt you but may i ask who you are?" i said with a smile.

"who are you? "

"thats my questio- nevermind.  i am park jimin from lalala crew. i was searching for partner then i saw you! can you be my partner?

"i see, but dont have any interest.  so fuck off"

"wait, we just meet and you already curse at me? oh god what a guy" i laughed off.

i mean what kind of ppl first time see me and immediately tell me fuck off?

seulgi's pov

whats wrong with him. i dont even want to see his face. so disgusting, ew.

"who cares"

"why dont you pairing up with that girl over there" i added.

"well dude, you see me here. i dont want to get a girl as a partner so i choose you.  a not so bad boy" he smirked.

i feel i want to puke at his smirk. and wait, he thought i am a guy? no blame tho, i am wearing a black hoodie and some random pants i got from my mom. also my flat chest make it perfect,pfft

"oh i see",simple right.

"if you dont want. can i atleast know your name.  maybe we can be a friend" he smiled off.

gosh, that was cute.  wait, you shouldnt think like that kang seulgi ssi.

"kang seulgi"

"oh, that was a feminine name. guess your mom wanted you to be a girl before you born"

excuse mee, i am girl ok. but i will fool you for now because i am too lazy to tell him my real gender.

"and well, i will take my way now. it was nice to meet you kang seulgi, hope we will again soon"

"never" i smirked.