Chapter 10: Brother?

Tony's POV:
After classes, I saw Loki.... I mean Walter walk towards me. I put my head down before slamming my locker's door and walking away. I heard running footsteps getting closer to me. Ugh..... why Loki why?!

"Hey Tony." He said as he put his right hand on my left shoulder.

"Hey Reindeer Games, ready to meet your teenage brother?" I said sarcastically.

"Yes. Very well. Let us meet you puny friends." He said excitedly.

"Ok. First, get your hand off my shoulder. Second, I was being sarcastic. Third, Nat will kill you if he sees you here." I said.

"O......k...... let's meet them now!" He still said happily.

Meeting up with Thor, Bruce and Nat.

"Hello Tony. Who is your new friend here who somewhat looks like my brother?" Thor asked.

"It's not somewhat. He is you brother." I said.

"You're kidding right?" Bruce nervously chuckled.

"Nope. I'm Walter Summers, adopted brother of Peter and Thor. You all know me as Loki, the God of Mischief." He said.

"Brother?!" Thor said looking very surprised.

"Yes. In the flesh." He said.

"Loki!!!" She lunged towards him while pinning him to the ground. He suddenly vanished then teleported beside Thor. "Wha-?!" She said.

"It is really you." Thor said while hugging him tightly. He didn't say anything but he gave us the 'please help me and get me out of here' face. Thor released him and he was catching his breath.

"I'll kill you!" She started chasing Loki around while Loki let's Nat pass through him. I looked at Bruce who continued to read his Science book.

"Hey. Do you happen to know where Rogers and Banner are?" I asked while Nat was chasing Loki and Thor chasing after them.

"Oh, they've got tryouts today." He said as he stopped reading. "We'll meet them in the basketball court.

"Ok." I said.

•••

Steve's POV:
We headed to the locker rooms to change. Two really tall and buff guys started going towards us.

"Hey twerps. Did you know that this is the school's elite basketball tryouts and not cheerleading tryouts. Get out of here!" The, I presume is the leader, guy said.

"Did you know that we were actually invited to this elite basketball tryouts." I said.

"Woah!" Clint said. The guy got angrier by what I said.

"Do you know that you twerps wont make it even past first cut?" He said angrily. Wow. He's pissed.

"What if we do?" I said.

"Then I won't ever bother you guys. But if you won't, we get your lunch money and you do our homework." He threatened.

"Deal." I said firmly as I reached my hand out.

"Deal!" He said as he shook my hand hard.

During tryouts, we were separated into two groups. The guys we talked to earlier were in another group while Clint and I were in the same thing.