32

"Aloha~" one of the woman in grass skirts greated your family then gave you 4 flower necklaces. "Like the place dear?" Your mom asked you "Mhm" you said looking around admiring the grassy fields and places with decorations which made you impressed "Ugh where's the room already I'm tried" jimin said pushing his suitcase lazily "Can't you just admire the beautiful view for a second" you scoffed at him playfully He put his lips near your ears "Not as beautiful as you riding me" he smirked Your face was red as a tomato right now. Good thing no one heard your conversation because you were the only ones in the lobby "You pervert" you pushed his chest lightly following your mom and dad heading to your rooms I can't even believe he said that remembering every word he said made a shiver in your spine at the same time making you blush at your own thoughts "Y/n? Are you alright? Your turning red did you eating something you're allergic to?" Your mom said in a worry tone "Uhhh y-yeah I kinda ate shrimp earlier" you lied but the allergie thing was real. When you where a kid you accidentally ate a shrimp not knowing that your allergic to it**flash back**

**third person P.O.V**

The table was set for lunch at a sea food restaurant. Y/n picked a weird dish which she didn't know that it had shrimp in it, she took a bite and minutes later she became rashy and red. She was rushed to the hospital that day

**end of flash back**

Remembering that memory always made aware of what you eat You walked to the balcony to your room inhaling the sea breeze. You look to your left to see jimin in the other balcony as well He noticed you. You gave a small smile.....