chapter 7

Rebecca's p.o.v

when we got back last night everyone was asleep in the large hotel room but knowing the boys they conveniently only left one room open.

so last night me and luke didn't talk much after simply because we didn't have to.

I have no clue what time it is but luke is dead asleep with his arms wrapped around my waist so I don't have much of an option to get up or anything.

the concert in Edinburgh is tonight so he should be up soon.

then we will drive to London that night on the bus leaving us with two free days in London and then three days with concerts.

luke mentioned him planning a big date for London.

luke begins to shift as he slowly wakes up. I turn myself to face him.

"morning Blondie" I said moving his messing hair out of his face.

"mmm" he says flipping over pulling me so I was laying on his chest.

"your going to have to get up soon you have a concert" I said. he moaned again till the door swung open and in rushed three boys jumping on our bed.

"GOOD MORNING" the chimed/yelled.

"okay so we've all been wondering... IS IT OFFICIAL" Calum said jumping up and down.

me and Luke looked at eachother and laughed a little.

"that's not an answer!" ashton said poking me.

"if I tell you will you all leave" Luke whinnied.

"DEAL" Micheal shouted.

"we are now gooo" Luke said.

but now the boys did not leave they screamed and hugged us and jumped up and down until one said somthing about letting the lovers be and they all left.

"oh and there's going to be a buffet at the arena in an hour and then sound check and what not so we will leave in an hour" ashton said before closing the door.

it was silent for a moment till Luke cleared his throat.

"um I'm ah sorry about them there kinda awkward and annoying and I guess I just feel bad beacuase they are always trying to-" Luke began before I cut him off with a kiss.

"you ramble a lot y'know?" I chuckled.

Luke glared at me gasping in mock outrage before he rolled over so he was hovering me and began tickling me.

I squirmed around but I couldn't get out from under him. I was laughing so hard I could barely speak.

"Luke please- I have - to shower" I breathed.

"can I join?" Luke smirked.

"LUKE!" I said shoving him.

"I'm just kidding" he said kissing me lightly before getting up.

*****

Luke's p.o.v

once Rebecca was in the shower I changed into a random pair on skinny jeans and a flannel since I knew I would be changing for the concert.

I headed out to the living room area where the boys were.

"so you and becca huh?" Calum said as I entered and I just nodded.

"don't screw it up this time" ashton warned. "and I swear if you hurt her-"

"you will cut my balls off I get it!" Luke said putting his hands up in serenader.