8

Glizzy pov :

A young niggas finally home and it feels good .

We all trying to figure out who shot me.

It was def on purpose.

Niggas want smoke and that's what we gonna give them.

Honeys pov:

"Jay If you do it I'm not talking to you" I said stomping up the steps following him to are room.

He was telling me about the video shoot for his new song and I don't like the idea , glizzy , nahmir , and manny are all gonna be in it and the girls are gonna be pissed when I tell them.

"Why it's not like its real" he said picking out a pair of forces from the closest.

"It looks like the girls sucking your dick in it, and you gonna be slapping all on her ass" I said laying looking up at the ceiling laying on top of are bed.

"Like I said before it's not real" he said spraying some cologne and putting his chain on .

He started to fix himself in the mirror .

I came up behind him wrapping my arms around his waist.

I'm tiny compared to him.

"I'm coming with you to the shoot" I said sliding my hand into his boxers.

"Honey it's not the time right now I need to go" he said giving me a look through the mirror still fixing himself .

"Fine be like that , but when you come late tonight don't talk , touch , or come near me your on mute" I said getting a attitude stomping out of the room downstairs.

I took a few selfies and then went to get something to eat.

Glizzy pov :

"It's not like ima be touching her" I huffed turning onto a different street

"I don't care it's the fact your in it" india said crossing her chest  sticking her lip out like a child .

"I need to be in it for my nigga jay, I'll make it up to you I promise"

I squeezed her chin lightly still focusing on the rode.

"Fine" she said turning her body towards the window still acting like a child .

I let out a sigh and pulled into the studio parking lot

//

Jadas pov

"Manny get off of me" I giggled trying to push him off of me while he kissed my neck.

"You love me?" He asked still on top of me.

"I - um" i nervously stuttered I couldn't get my words out.

I don't know if I love Manny , like love love . But I got love for the kid .

He gave me a weird look and stood up.

"Manny I-" I said fixing my shirt

"It's okay shorty you don't have to say no more" he said looking hurt.

"I'm sorry" I stood up.

"I think we need some time apart to chill and see what we really want" he said looking me dead in the eyes .

I stared at my feet.

"Okay" I wanted to cry but I couldn't infront of him .

To be honest I don't know what I want . I want to be with him but Iont want my heart to get broken again.

He finally left my room and I sat on my bed my thoughts taking over .

//

Princess  pov :

I sat nervously on the toilet waiting for the rest to be ready .

Two lines pregnant.

One line not pregnant.

I finally stopped being a bitch and picked up the test .

Tears filled my eyes and I started to cry.

Pregnant.

What am I going to do ?

Nahmirs career just started, the boys are blowing up , me and him aren't even together , I'm to young to have a kid .

Why does this always happen to me.

I sat on the floor still crying .

FaceTiming India I stared at the test .

I was snapped back into my thought by a yelling India  .

"Yoooo, why you crying bae" she asked looking confused .

"Are you alone ?"

"Nah I'm at the studio with glizzy hold on ima go to the bathroom rq"

She quickly got up walking to the bathroom.

"What's wrong ?" She asked locking the bathroom door .

"I'm - I'm - pregnant" I blurted out starting to cry again.

She was shocked .

Complete shock.

Then she started crying.

"You serious" she smiled wiping her tears trying to fix your make up.

"Yes" I said .

"I'm so happy" she said giving me a cheesy smile.

I gave her a small sad one.

"I know your scared P but you have to tell him , you know nahmir always wanted a child . Maybe it's the right time y'all are both so happy" she said .

"Yeah maybe your right , don't tell glizzy yet don't tell anyone" I said .

"I won't , I have to go I love you boo text me" she blew a kiss into the camera.

"Love you to"

We ended the FaceTime.

I got up off the floor.

Washed my hands and cleaned myself up .

I have to tell him .

Short chapter but I hope y'all liked it . Vote and comment 😘.

Xoxo