Regrets..Regrets..Regrets

[Cafeteria]
~Elle's POV

Why must he do that? Why must he make me blush unconditionally?Does he have a feeling towards me? Hell no, Im just a lousy nerd while he can date any girl he wants. It couldnt be me , Our parents are friend ; Close friends to be exact . Why do I have this feeling for him? Ive been hating him all this while..

"Hey little bitch , I know about you and Lucas . Stay away from him and you will be fine" Affie's voice breaks up the silence.

"Ok so first of all , I dont date JERKS kinda like you . Second of all , why should i be scared ? And lastly I dont mind getting some dirt under my nails." I hit her back . She as usual shut her mouth before thing gets serious . Shes just the one full of talks .

~Lucas's POV

I should have ask her a long time ago . Now she hates me because of something I didn't even do . I love her so much that I cant even do everything right after she rejected me at the party. Maybe she sees me as a guy who is just bored and wanted to play with her heart. It breaks me a little knowing that I could never have her.

I can just ask her through text,
Me; Hum Elle, I wanted to say something. All this while I've been in love with you . It kinda hits me that you hated me so much . I just don't know what i did to you to deserve this punishment. I hope you realized that i love you and really dont want to break your heart❤️

Elle; Hey Lucas , Umm I hope she can answers but no Ive settled everything with her I hope you understand . Lots of love , Affie

Me; If you lay youre hand on her You will regret everything You little puta😡🖕🏻