Is It Wrong

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!" You hear Jeongin scream from up stairs, You dashed all the way to the top almost tripping and falling over a couple of steps. Once you reached his bedroom door you bust into his room but it was empty. You looked around for a while until you started to hear soft sobs coming out of his bathroom, You walked in and you immediately started to cry. It felt like your heart broke into a million pieces at the sight. There you saw Jeongin, curled into a little ball, sitting in the bathtub, crying. You walked over to him and got on your knees. "J-Jeongin whats wrong?" You choked out trying not to cry your eyes out. "Y/N, Is it wrong to like Boys" He said starting to cry again. You were so shocked to hear that from him, but you weren't that surprised, You just didn't think that time would come up now. "Oh Jeongin" Was all you said before You got up, and sat in the bathtub with him. You embraced him with your arms and just held him like he was your own son. "Of course its not wrong, there is nothing wrong with you liking boys". "So *Sniff* you don't *Sniff* hate Me *Sob* for liking *Sob* boys" He kept crying, he got a little slob on you but You didn't care. "Jeongin, I would never hate you for anything, nothing in the world could ever make me hate you, So what if you like boys you're just showing that love has no limits, You just be yourself and everything will be alright." You dried his eyes and helped him out the tub. "Thank You Y/N, I don't know what I would do without you". He hugged you.

You two were very close friends He was like a brother to you even though he is Older than you you choose to take good care of him if he needs you and he would do the same for you. You helped him clean up so none of the other members would know He was crying. " So Jeongin what made you realize you were gay" He Started blushing like no tomorrow He was about to say why but bang Chan walked in and that is when Jeongin lost it. "Hey you guys alright?" Chan asked in his Australian accent, you nodded and looked at Jeongin who looked like a Fresh picked Tomato. "Jeongin You alright mate?" "Ya, Ya Ya I'm fine" (HAHAHA JOKES🤣🤣 I HATE MY LIFE😅) He turned around smiling like a fricken idiot and you just laughed but he shot you a glare and you stopped. "Well alright then, hurry up in here we ordered a pizza and about to watch a movie". "O-okay we'll be right out I just had to ask Y/N SoMeThInG" His voice cracking caused you to laugh so hard. He hit you on the arm. "Ow" "Well okay" "Okay" Chan left and you stopped Jeongin before he could walk out the door. "Jeongin Do you Like Chan" He just blushed and said "OH SHUT UP" You just kept nagging him "AAAAAAWWWWWW THATS SOOOO CUTE, I've always shipped you guys" WHAT" "What, I didn't say anything" "yeah okay" You both left the bathroom to go watch a movie and eat with everyone else.

YAY FIRST CHAPTER DONE I HOPE YOU LIKED IT, TO BE HONEST I STARTED TO CRY WHILE WRITING THIS, BYE BYES LOVE YOU ALL❤💙🖤💚💜😍😘😁