Salza X Reader | One Shot (Quelque chose de sauvage) PART TWO!

PLEASE READ THIS (A-N) BEFORE READING THIS STORY! THE STORY MAY NOT MAKE MUCH SENCE TO YOU! :)

YummyGhost (A-N)

The reason why I want/need you to read this (A-N), is because I've got some very important stuff to go through with you.

One: This story is a sequel, meaning that it's a part two to the story "Dragon Ball Z - Salza X Reader | One Shot (Quelque chose de sauvage)"
If you have not read part one, then I suggest that you read the first part before reading the second half. If you jump straight into this book, then everything might not make sense to you.

Two: This is the cover for the first book just in case if you haven't read part one. All you have to do is scroll though the list of stories I've written and you should find it.

 All you have to do is scroll though the list of stories I've written and you should find it

I apologize that this picture quality isn't as good as the actually cover. The reason for that is because I had to screenshot the cover from Google as I thought no one would want a sequel, but I guess I was wrong. :p
You may have noticed that the book covers for part one and two are different, because in part two I changed the font colour, the middle picture of Salza and I added 'Part Two' into the title so you can tell the differenceses between the books.

Three: This second part was suggested by @galaxy_gamer_girl112 so thank you for encouraging me to write a second half.

Now I shall let you read the second part to this Salza X Reader story

Now I shall let you read the second part to this Salza X Reader story. Hope you enjoy it. :)

"OHH MY GOD (Y-N) I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" Bulma came running straight outside, passed Trunks to Goku and rugby tackled you. "Ok chill Bulma, I just got engaged." You put your arms around her to give her a hug. "I know. I can't stop crying." Bulma then fanned her face with her hands. "Vegeta, help." You called your friends husband to take the overdramatic Bulma away. "I don't deal with the over the top Bulma" Vegeta told you. "You don't seem to deal with your son either." You mumbled to yourself. "Please can I be your brides maid?" Bulma begged you. "Yeah. I was just thinking of asking you a Chi-Chi." You smiled and allowed Bulma to be your brides maid.