Chapter 2: Day With Dinah

⚠️ WARNING⚠️ : This chapter, just like all the others, contains the use of diapers... I repeat

THIS GIRL IS GOING TO USE HER DIAPER!!!1!1!1! IF YOU DO NOT CARE FOR THAT THEN SKEDADDLE!

Anywayyyyyyyy, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry if it seems like it's going really fast but I started writing what came to my head and I just kept going and going so. I don't think it's that super fast, but this is gonna be a short story anyway, at least I'd like it to be. Anyway sorry if you think it's too fast, but I hope you still enjoy it!

Sorry for any mistakes!

And please leave comments kfkfkf I love reading comments!

**********

Camila woke up the next morning to light shining in her room. She brought her hands up to her face and rubbed her eyes.

She felt a warm dampness between her legs and sighed, knowing her diaper was wet.  She looked to her left, where the light was coming in and she jumped when she saw a figure standing there. "Oops! I'm sorry, baby girl. I didn't mean to scare you." Lauren said as she made her way over to the smaller girl. "I just wanted to say goodbye before I left for work. Mani and Alz left way earlier and they didn't wanna wake you so soon so I hope you're not upset." She explained while combing Camila's hair. "It's okay." she smiled shyly.

She sat up a bit and looked around for her pacifier but she frowned when it was nowhere in sight. "What's wrong?" Lauren questioned. Camila blushed slightly, still kind of embarrassed about the whole situation. "N-nothing." She shook her head and laid back down. Lauren looked down and saw Camila's pacifier on the ground. She grinned and picked up it so Camila could see it as well. "Were you looking for this?"

The smaller girl nodded shyly and Lauren cleaned it off real quick before sticking it in her mouth. "There you go, princesa." She smiled making Camila blush a little.

Lauren planted a kiss on her forehead and stood up. "Alright well I've got to leave, little one. You can go back to sleep but Dinah will come get you in a bit to get you up for the day, alright?" Camila nodded softly. "Okay, lolo."

"Have a good day and be a good girl for Dinah, yeah?" Camila promised she would and with that, Lauren headed out for work.

Camila shortly fell back asleep but only for about 45 minutes or so because Dinah came in at almost 10 to wake her.

"Hi, baby Mila. How'd you sleep?" Dinah cooed at the small latina. Camila blushed at the name Dinah called her and rubbed her eyes. "Good." The blonde girl smiled and picked her up, bouncing her a little. "Good. I'm glad. By the way, I hope you're okay with us treating you like this so soon. I know that this is what you want though and I just wanna do what I can."

Camila giggled a bit and kissed Dinah's cheek. "I really appreciate everything you and Lauren are doing so far. I know Ally and Normani didn't really do anything yet but them accepting me is all I could ask for." She sighed happily to herself. Dinah 'aw'ed and rubbed Camila's back. "I did some research on all of this last night, so I could understand better. Now I know this might seem a little fast, or rushed, but, I'd love to be your caregiver, babe. Lauren would too, I talked to her. I don't know about Normally but they'll definitely be your aunties if that's what you want." Camila giggled at the ship name Dinah made for Normani and Ally but then thought about what she said. "Wait, so you and Lolo wanna be my caregivers?" She questioned slowly. Dinah giggled. "Yes, love. Lolo and I talked about it this morning. We both love babies, we love you, and you've always acted a little younger anyway. Sure, it may take a little time to get completely used to it, but we are both 100% sure that we wanna do this with you, and for you, if that's what you want. You could call us anything you want, Mommy or mama even. It doesn't matter to either of us."