4

Jungkook POV

I can't Jimin just this angle ugly, and he wasn't done.

"Oh, is the ugly baby about to cry because I called him ugly. Well get over it because you will always be an ugly pi-"" PARK JIMIN that's enough!!"

He was about to make my angle cry and I wasn't having any of that.
"Jimin, apologize to Hoseok NOW." Once I said that he looked at me as if I was speaking a different language.

"But Jungkook, I didn't do anything."  "Jimin etheir apologize or get out of my office."" But all I did was vioce my opion."" Well I don't want to hear your opinion. So apologize or GET OUT!"

"Fine I'll just leave so you deal with this ugly pig." He said then slammed my office door.

When I looked at Hoseok he had tears rolling down his face. "Hoseok are you ok?" I wanted to know if he was ok but he seemed to be lost in is thoughts. "Hoseok. Hoseok can you here me?!"

I yelled at him but his mind was still somewhere else. So I went over and shook him. "Hoseok! Hoseok!" It was like he blinked back into reality.

"Yes." "Are you ok?" He smiled at me but I knew that the smile was fake. "Don't worry about me, I'm fine."

Then I had a great idea. "So Hoseok since it's your first day and I don't really know that much about you, I am going to take you out to dinner tonight."

His mouth fell open. "No you don't have to do that. Anything you want to know I can tell you right now. I'm 25. My favorite color is green. I love to dance. I live alo-"

"Hoseok there is on need for that. I'm taking to out to dinner and it's going to be great."" I still don't think that taking me to dinner is a goo-""Hoseok!" I didn't want to yell at him but he was being completely ridiculous.

"We will leave at 7.""But dont I need to change my clothes?"" There is no need for that, I think that you look beautiful." He started to blush once I said. " Ok Mr.Jeon, can I go now?"

Timeskip to 7pm/Hoseok POV

I can't believe that I'm going out to dinner with my boss. Did he like me? No, he has a fiance. Just keep cool Hoseok and you will be ok. "Are you ready to go Hoseok?" "I guess so."

____________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed this chapter