08: Dinner, Kiss, and Lies

This is a short chapter so don't load your bullets aye? :3

...

"So? How did you two meet?" Anne asked.

What. How. Can. I. Answer. That.

"We uh-"

"Actually, we weren't really close when we were in high school. We were friends, but we don't really like each other. Then I started hanging out with her, she was nice and beautiful." Harry smiles at me and I smile him back.

After the dinner's over, I came to help Anne with the dishes. She then went to her room to take something, well at least that's what she said. Cleaning the dishes was not my first time, I used to help my mom with it.

"That's a quite of story that you got there, I'm impressed." I said while washing the plates.

"I got the idea from a book." He said walking towards me slowly and took a seat at the counter.

"Oh." I said simply. Then when I wanted to turn around, he wasn't there anymore. He was standing next to me washing the dishes. "What are you doing?" I said, laughing a little bit.

"I'm trying to help, duh?" He said and I laugh.

"Your mom's a great cook." I said, breaking the silence and he smiles.

"Yea, she is." He said. Then there it goes, an awkward silence. Harry dips his hand onto the foamed water and just swirling around which attracts my attention. He lifted his hands, looking at the white foams all over his palms.

"You know, you owe me one." He said, patting his hand on my shoulder.

"What the hell are you doing?" I sprayed him water. He did the same. When I dipped my hand in the sink, I get a cut. Who the hell puts a knife in the sink? "Ouch," I said, looking at my bleeding finger.

"Alright, sit down there, I want to see it." Harry said and I did. I sat down on the counter and Harry takes my hand. "I can fix that," He said looking at me. He took a bandage and a rubbing alcohol. Now, it's all silent again. He crossed his hands and put it on my thighs while looking at me.

"You know, almost every book starts with a happy starter." I just nodded, I just couldn't help but his green emerald eyes are clearly hypnotizing me. Like it usually does.

"But chapter by chapter, something might surprise you." He said. Our eyes were glued, his face is getting nearer and nearer. He places one hand on my cheek and we kissed.

a/n:

THUN THUNNNN THUNNNNN

Comment? :) And vote? Because ghost readers are the worst aye :) ily