Wheres The Host?

*Becky's P.O.V.*

***3 Months Later***

"Keep running, Becky! Don't let the Zombies get you!" Lizzie screamed as she swung her golden sword, hitting a Zombie and making it poof out existence. I aimed my bow and arrow at a oncoming creeper, breathing in and---- TorgueDawg jumped in front of me, punching the creeper away! That punch caused the Creeper to fly back and explode, killing several Zombies in one. I lowered my bow and glared at TorgueDawg, growling, "Show off!"

TorgueDawg simply laughed and ran ahead of our group, yelling, "Last one to the Mansion is Zombie food!" I shot my bow at a Zombie nearing DanTDM, said person helping StampyCat out. The 2 looked back to me; Dan nodded his head, "Thanks!" I nodded as well, replying, "Your welc----!"

POOF!!!! Captain Sparklez killed a Zombie sneaking up behind me! Even as Sparklez's sword broke, our leader yelled, "Everyone get to the Mansion! Now!" I nodded and ran over to Dan and Stampy, putting Stampy's left arm over my shoulder. Dan did the same with Stampy's other arm, nodding to me. I nodded back and together we began running towards the ominous Mansion.

Stacy and Cassie reached the front door just after TorgueDawg entered; the girls sliced Zombies left and right. Stacy held the door open for us as Dan, Stampy and I stumbled in, Lizzie and Sparklez right in our tails. Stacy closed the door in the Zombies faces, finally protecting us from the Zombie sea outside.

Dan and I helped Stampy sit on the floor, I asking, "Is everyone ok? Stampy, Dan, Sparklez, Lizzie, Stacy, Cassie, Winslow, Ari, TorgueDawg?" Clearly upset, TorgueDawg growled at me, "What?! Are you saying the cat and bird are better than TorgueDawg---?" "Dude, calm down," Stacy crossed her arms over her chest as she glared at TorgueDawg, "At least Becky asked if you were ok! That's a lot more than I would have ever done----" "Stacy, TorgueDawg, please." Captain Sparklez calmed the 2 down.

StampyCat held his arm, revealing, "I'm low on health, but I'm ok!" Dan nodded, sheathing his sword, "I'm ok too, thanks for asking." I searched through my inventory as Lizzie added, "I'm fine." "I could eat." Cassie admitted, to which Stacy nodded, "Totally! I hope this host person holds up to his end about a 'evening of food and festivities'."

I grabbed some cookies out of my inventory and handed them out, saying, "Here, to help you guys heal up. That was a lot of zombies out there!" TorgueDawg practically ripped Captain Sparklez's cookie out of my hand, devouring it! Burping, TorgueDawg declared, "I'm feelin' a lot better now!"

Knowing that was the closet thing I was gonna get to a thank you, I gave Captain Sparklez my cookie and sat down. Dan, who sat in between StampyCat and I, looked to me and inquired, "Your not eating?" I shrugged and admitted, "I grabbed some wheat from that last village we found. Once I find myself a crafting table, I'll make more cookies." Dan slowly nodded his head, worried for my health.

Ari, my green colored parrot, landed on my shoulder. I tickled his chin, asking, "Hey Ari! How ya doing buddy?" Ari did a simple dance in my shoulder, chirping happily. I giggled and fed my feathery friend some seeds.

Captain Sparklez looked around as he asked, "Speaking of the host, where IS he?" Everyone glanced around before giving each other worried stared. Sparklez, Lizzie, Stacy, Cassie, Winslow and TorgueDawg began searching the neighboring rooms. Dan and I stood up, the both of us turning to StampyCat. "How ya feeling buddy?" Dan asked Stampy, to which the hoodie wearing YouTuber declared, standing up, "I'm feeling much better now!" StampyCat smiled to me, "Thank you so much for those cookies! They were delicious!" I nodded, smiling as I high-fived Stampy.

Dan and Stampy went to go find Lizzie, leaving me on my own. Noticing a window, I walked over to it and looked outside. This dimension has 2 moons; the Mansion sat in a swamp biome, surrounded by Zombies for miles. Turning away from the window, I walked further into the Mansion, noting my surroundings. This is an extremely large building made out of (mainly) wood, nether bricks and stone. There are a ton of rooms, including a dining room, library, living room and more.

Now where is the kitchen------ "Hey, Kingsley!" TorgueDawg called out, walking over to me. Oh great, what does HE want now? I was tempted to ask that, but instead I smiled and injured, "Yes? What's up?" "Your bird!" TorgueDawg laughed, causing me to glance at Ari flying over my head. I facepalmed as TorgueDawg asked, "Sparkly and I are going to search this place for the Host. Wanna come? We might be able to find cool loot!"

I thought it over before deciding, "Only if Captain Sparklez is with us! I don't want to be alone with you----" "Now what's that suppose to mean?" TorgueDawg crossed his arms over his chest, glaring at me. I placed my hands in my hips, silently glaring right back at him. If it weren't for Captain Sparklez interrupting us, I'm sure I would have had to battle TorgueDawg right then and there.

Captain Sparklez, TorgueDawg, and I proceeded to search the Mansions occasionally talking to members of our team.

There was no sign of out host anywhere.

Hours slowly ticked by.

I began to think that maybe our host lived in another house. When I mentioned it to Sparklez, TorgueDawg laughed, "Of course this is the place! There's no other house around for miles!" I rolled my eyes and mumbled, "Ok, ok! Just a thought." I noticed a crafting table, so I left Sparklez and TorgueDawg to talk about the "special treasure". Seriously? Why is everyone wondering who has the enchanted Flint and steel? Of course TorgueDawg stole it from Dan! As I sometimes say "Once a Thief, always a thief!"

In a moment I crafted several cookies and bread, putting them into my inventory..... Oh no, Sparklez and TorgueDawg are arguing! I better go over there to back Sparklez up!

"—TorqueDawg, you know I don't care if you took it, just give it back!"