Davy (3) part 2

Requested by IvyDex1 //

It was about 7 months later since you, and Davy came back from your honeymoon. You and Davy had an unexpected surprise when you founded out that you were pregnant.

Boy was Davy happy when the words "I'm pregnant" came out of your mouth. He's been so good to you, and you couldn't be any happier that you two made an actual human being together.

"Finished!" Davy cheered once he made the last minute touches in the nursery.

"Y/n come in here!" He yelled while you were making lunch in the kitchen.

"Coming!" You said as you wobbled your way to the nursery. The second you walked in you couldn't help, but smile widely.

"So, what do you think?" Davy asked smiling widely, as you stood next to him.

"It's amazing! I know he's going to love it," you say while smiling, and looking down at your tummy.

"He better, because we've been working our asses off in here," Davy chuckled while wrapping his arm around your shoulder. You couldn't help, but smile as you looked at Davy.

"Two more months until this little monster is going to be born," you chuckled which Davy did too.

"I cannot wait," Davy smiled, and then planting a soft, and loving kiss upon your lips.

2 months later //

You had a bad dream, which caused you to wake up all startled.

When you woke up, you saw Davy peacefully sleeping & you couldn't help but smile. You looked at the time to see it was around 2:30 in the morning. You placed a kiss on Davy's head, and then wobbled to the bathroom.

When you entered the restroom, you felt your water break.

"Holy shit! Davy!" You yelled. You heard Davy wake up startled, and run up to you.

"Baby, what's wrong are you okay!?!" He asked you worriedly.

"Look! My water broke!" You cheered.

"Oh-oh my god!" Davy said freaking out. Davy immediately ran you to the car. During the ride Davy tried helping you focus on your breathing. You started feeling the contractions, and you started to moan in pain.

"Davy, you better hurry the hell up," You groaned.

"Y/n, I'm trying my best to get there as fast as I can. Just focus on your breathing darling," Davy said trying to remain calm. You just nodded your head while breathing in and out, trying to remain calm yourself.

As soon as you got to the hospital, Davy hurriedly helped you to the front desk.

"Uh, excuse me miss but my wife is in labor!" Davy told her freaking out. The woman immediately got the doctors to take you in. Your contractions were about 10 hours long, and then finally you were taken to the delivery room.

Later //

"He's so beautiful. He's going look just like his daddy," you smiled widely as you looked down at your's and Davy's new baby boy.

"He's precious," Just then you heard a sniffle come from Davy, and you looked at him softly.

"Davy, are you crying?" You asked him.

"What? Me crying? Psh no!" Davy said while quickly wiping his tears. You chuckled while kissing him on the cheek, and then looking back down at him.

"What are we going to name him?" Davy asked you softly.

"How about y/s/n?" You asked him while smiling.

"I like that name a lot," Davy said while smiling at you.

"So, it's settle then. His name will be y/s/n,"

Later that night you and Davy agreed on a middle name.

Months later //

As time went on y/s/n, looked just like Davy. It made you really happy! He had a lot of Davy's features in the face, and he had Davy's hair.

Just like you said the day he was born, he was going to be very handsome man just like his father when he grows up.