New girl

Your POV  

  I woke up to the loud blaring of my alarm clock.  I hit the snooze button and laid there with my face in my pillows. "Y/N! WAKE UP! TIME FOR BREAKFAST!" yelled my mother from downstairs "OK. I'm up!" I yell back. I get up from the comfort of my bed, I get dressed. (A/N Ignore the hat and sunglasses)

 I race downstairs to meet the face of my mother

I race downstairs to meet the face of my mother. She had jet black hair and vibrant green eyes. She is very beautiful, she in the hero world was known as.. 'Storm Hex'! She can summon lightning at will. My dad walks in and sits down across from me. He had light blonde hair with very strange grey eyes. My eyes are e/c I got them from F/A (Family ancestor). He was known for shooting lasers from his hand. He is called 'The Neon Beast'. They work along side The commander and Jetstream. I had finished f/b (favorite breakfast). "Sweet shadow" my dad called using that little nickname for me. (Hint to her powers. Thanks to Jamie2259 for and AWESOME power idea. Go check out they warren x reader story) "Yes dad?" I asked, because he rarely ever uses my nickname unless it is to butter me up for something. "Me and your mother have decided to send you to SKY HIGH!" 

My mouth literally hit the floor!

Hey! So it's me. I know this is really stupid and bad and dumb. And I know I am not a good writer. I JUST want to write something that people can read! And I never realized how long it takes to write these THINGS! I want some feedback on this. Also I have no idea when I can update this! BYE!