Friends

( AH HA! I"M NOT DEAD! Well yet anyway. Hey guys, sorry there hasn't been a post for a while. Just with New year's and a new school in the middle of nowhere, I almost forgot about this story. Now that's out of the way let the butt whooping BEGIN!)

I immediately opened a portal to shadow realm and popped behind Speed, since I knew he would be the most annoying. I sneaked behind the clueless morons and made a bat out of shadows and clubbed the fatty on the head. Sadly though I didn't hit hard enough to knock him out. 'Man! I really need to work on my clubbing skills' I thought when I felt arms wrap all around my body. I look up and see Stretch Macguffin looking at me with a pervy smile. I internally shivered 'GET AWAYYYYYYY PERV!' I yelled in my mind. I then morphed into me shadow form and slipped through his slimy arms. I poofed right next to Warren, I said, "Warren, you get that rag doll while I deal with these imbeciles!" He looked at me clearly amused at my insult and then nodded. I heard Layla yell from the bench, "GET THEM Y/N!" I smirked at that and then commanded an army of shadows and they started to attack Las and Speed. 

                                     (Army looks like this guy only 20 more)

*Timeskip to end of battle* 

I smile in victory as Speed and Lash have bruises on them and Stretchy there has a swollen eye. "That's what you get for calling me girly!" I pause for a second and the add 'AND FOR ACTING LIKE A PERV STRETCH HEAD!" 'Stretch head what kind of insult is that!? I need to look up more insults when I get home' I mentally made a note of that as everyone exits the gym. I look at my schedule and groan as I see that my next class was Storm chemistry. Where we literally had to capture LIGHTNING IN A BOTTLE 'WHAT ARE THEY INSANE!' I scream in my head.

* Timeskip to lunch cuz I'm lazy*

"FOOOOOOOD!!" I yell as I fist pump the air! Warren chuckled at my outburst, 'oh, that chuckle as so, uh, um, how do I think this without sounding like a fan-girl?  Eh no one can read my mind, I think anyway' I, who usually on thought of food  when hungry, was thinking about a insanely good looking bad boy. I look at the food to see a hamburger, Warren can wait, this girl needs her food!

I sit down between Zach and Will, with Warren right across from me. "Y/n! Your powers are so cool! You have so many and maybe more! What are the list of your powers?" Zach said question after question. 'Huh, curious bugger, he is?'   "Slow down glow-stick! You might over whelm her!" Warren commented with a 'hidden' amusement on is face. "Well, Zach my powers consist of, shadow people and monsters, who I can summon anytime, shadow weapons which I can create at any time, jump into a portal of shadows to get around and turn into a shadow!" I conclude my rant wit a proud smile on my face. Everyone ,except for Will of course, had there jaws dropped to the floor. "Remind me never to get on your bad side" Warren said with a dazzling smile, that would have melted an ice queens heart. I sighed inwardly and laughed along with him.

*Timeskip to end of day, again lazy*

After getting off the deathtrap, er, bus and not puking all over the sidewalk, Warren,Layla and Will get off, completely fine I might add. Will laughs a little at me and comments "Hey, Y/N! looking a little green there!"

"Just doing my best Shrek imitation!" I fire back, then go back to getting my breath

"Don't worry Y/N, you'll get use to it" Layla said smirking, while she and Will walked in the direction of his house 

I playfully glare at her and waving goodbye, while turning the opposite direction to go to my house. Then I ran smack dab into a very well built chest, I look up to see Warren smirking down at me with a raised eyebrow. "Why aren't you going with stronghold there Y/N?" Warren said looking at the tiny specks in the distance. I look at him and realized, I am still very close to his face, not helping the situation that my semi-large breast are pushed up against him too! I squeak and jump about a feet back before I answer with a face that would put a tomato to shame, "M-My house is in the o-opposite d-direction" I say with only a few stutters in between. 'Way to go me!'

He looked me up and down, "Well mine too. So how about I walk you home?" He said while linking arms with me. I accepted the offer and off we go!

(OH MY GOD! That update took WAY too long. GEEZ! I hope I made it long enough to make up for It! And thank you @JadentheIKEAwitch for such a nice comment! I'm not very good at talking either! SO yay! Maybe with 2019 I might be able to post more, though school might also get in the way. Hope you like it!

Bye PEEPS)