Schizophrenic Cinderella

A/N:
     This is just a Psychology projet.
-------------------------------------------------------

      Cinderella is a beautiful girl that suffers from schizophrenia. It is rumored that she got it from her mother, the late countess before her passing.

      Her symptoms  at first were negative; she would stare blankly at a walk for hours, not talk for days, and when she did it was toneless. When she was sixteen her symptoms became positive, around the time her father died, she would talk to mice as if they were human, wear dirty clothing, and dance around the house with no music playing.

      One day an invitation, from the palace to all the maidens in the land, come inviting them to a royal ball. Cinderella wanted to attend, but her step mother refused for her to go, scared that the townspeople would mock them for Cinderella’s odd behavior. When her stepmother and stepsisters were at the ball, Cinderella suffered major hallucinations.
      She saw a fairy godmother appear out of thin air, she gave her a beautiful dress, a golden carriage, fine horses, and lastly she gave her amazing glass slippers.
      In actuality Cinderella was prancing around in a torn and tattered rag, sitting on a pumpkin, and held mice captured on strings, and she wore her stepmother’s expensive glass vases on her feet. With all her necessities in check Cinderella made her way to the ball, where she saw the handsome prince.
     To her it was love at first sight, when the prince turned to look at her she began to have delusions that the prince loved her back. So she captured him, held him captive in the garden for hours as a hostage, with her glass shoe.

      When the guards finally found them Cinderella at midnight made a break for it, dropping her slipper on the way. When her stepmother returned home to see Cinderella, she sent her to the psychiatric hospital where she got the proper help she needed.