A typical day.....or not?

"Miss. Campbell, did you hear what i said?" my science teacher asked.

Before i went humiliated in  4th period, my friend, Rebecca whispered to me "We're having a test tomorrow." I repeated what she said right before  the bell rang.

Rebecca pulled me out of my chair to go meet Hailey.

"Hurry up" she said almost dragging me. " Why are you so ........ tired ?"she asked leaving her anger behind.

I was too tired to respond, so I stayed quiet. "Answer me!" she said her face started getting red. Still I remained in silence. 

I saw my eyelids closing......... i felt freezing cold water on my face.
I started screaming so loud I thought I saw everyone looking at me. When I looked up,  I saw Hailey smirking. I was launching at her when I remembered this was all Rebecca's fault. I couldn't strangle her because she   helped me to not get humiliated and because she helped me with work..... so I looked at her in the eyes with a bit of disgust. But here came Mike to save the day.

"Whats up butter cups " he asked looking at Rebecca, then to Hailey,  and finally to me.

"I'LL TELL YOU WHAT'S UP." I started,"I was happily dreaming, when HAILEY splashed freezing cold water at me!" I said looking down.

I looked up trying to contain my anger at him. When I saw them giggling and laughing . " Ugh" I muttered storming away to  the snack bar. Getting angry made me hungry so I got a bag of chips and a soda. I gave the money to the person and turned around opening my chips.

"Okay I guess it's time for Mike the Detective to save the day" he said smiling while being in a pose of a super hero. I giggled at the picture of him being a super hero ....like that was ever happening.

he looked at Hailey first. "So...... you threw the water at her, right?" he asked glaring at her.

" Uh..... yea but it was rebecca who told me to" she said looking away

He looked at Rebecca while raising an eyebrow...or at least was trying to.i sat down in amusement eating my chips and sipping my coke.  

i looked at her, she was trying to hold back her tears, but bursted out crying. "I.....I'm sorry. You all know i hate when people ignore me......................... Please forgive me" she said sobbing. This was too emotional, i jumped to her, dropping my chips and coke ,and hugged her.

 "It's okay. i forgive you." i told her " I even forgive you too." i said smiling at Hailey .

"At least can you guys buy me another bag of chips and coke" i said pointing to my crushed chips and my remaining coke. They smiled hugging me."We don't want to be late to class" Rebecca said dragging me to the snack bar . I grabbed a big bag and a coke.

**

"Women" Mike said shaking his head

"Hey, that's not nice and You boys are much worse " i said fixing my hair

he sighed knowing i was right.

**

" Why were you tired anyways?" Rebecca asked confused

obviously she doesn't understand that other people aren't as smart as her. We don't get something right away.

"Well, i was studying late" i said starting to jog. 

"Oh" she said under her breath

 **

Mr. Lahr was talking to a group of kids, and had his back facing us so we decided to sneak into our chairs without being noticed. He stopped talking and turned to the class,"Today, we will be learning about the World war II" he said.

After 5 minutes, i felt my eyelids closing again ......." Wake up" Hailey whispered. I woke up and smacked her on her head

"Don't wake me up ever" i warned

Well if i was already awake i might as well draw. she looked at my paper with a frown appearing on her.

"You and your drawings" she said rolling her eyes. She grabbed my paper and made it into a ball.

"You know, no one nor nothing can stop an artist from making drawings" i said smirking. It was so hard to get an idea to draw.' I draw too much' i thought. i had drawn almost everything. 

**

I let my imagination go wild. i crumpled up my paper. i was so bored. i must 've been ignoring most of the people because when i looked up, i saw a hot boy coming in.

i knew exactly what to draw,i would draw. him. i would draw......... whoever that was. I started by sketching him.

i heard most of the people talking about the new boy. That he was a player and the #1 bad boy. 

"Have you seen who's here" Hailey asked twirling her hair.

"I have no idea" i answered

"Are you even listening to me " she asked annoyed

"Um.... yea i said looking up. I'm guessing taylor lautner" i looked at my drawing 

I saw her roll her eyes before looking at my drawing. She gasped, "Are you drawing who i think you're drawing" she asked looking at my paper and to the new boy like a ping pong match.

I looked up to the new boy. i had done great for a sketch. i put my signature on it and put it in my binder. She snatched my binder if and took it out "If he sees this, he will ruin your life" she said giving it back to me.

**

"Do you want to know who it is or not" she said

I could care less who he is but i'm nice "Spit it out Hailey"

"Well he is the one and only Ryan." she said smirking

I accidentally threw my sketch of him. I couldn't find it. I heard Mr.Lahr speaking " Mr. Gonzalez, please have a seat in the empty chair next to Danielle and Jessica" he ordered.

I gulped i had spotted the sketch ...... it was under his desk. I slipped under to get it before he came but it was too far.

**

it was the last 5 minutes. i prayed that he wouldn't find it but his pencil dropped right next to the folded paper. " Hailey" i whispered then looked his way .

I felt him staring at me. I looked away trying to hide so he wouldn't see me blush.

☆★

The bell rang I rushed to the door to get out . I was looking back to tell them i'll wait for them outside but bumped into someone. I turned around to see a big, hot, muscular body. I felt my hands start to sweat and I started blushing. I looked away knowing he was smirking.
I finally got the confidence to look him in th face.

"Do you need help?" I asked him

"Um... yeah. Are you Danielle? " he asked

"Yes, and ?" I dragged

"I was just going to ask you if I could ......maybe have the drawing of me?" he asked adorably

I couldn't say yes or no, but I decided of I said yes I would change my identity.

" Fine,  if you want to ruin the rest of my life go ahead. Now Excuse me." I said but he didn't budge.

" Wow. Am I now feared since I went to Juvy?" he asked me.

"No, it's just..... some people do not like you.... at all." I said smirking      " Now excuse me."  I said pointing to people in the back.

He rolled his eyes and moved.

The day had passed and I was tired . I got off of Hailey's car and said goodbye to them 3. I ran to my room without eating dinner, studied a little , and went to bed in my light blue tank top and shorts. Today had been a twisted day.