Mr. badass strikes

sorry if it is short

i woke up and took a warm shower. I let the warm water unstiffen my muscles. 

*

I came out freezing cold with my towel wrapped around me. It was the beginning of September and decided I would wear something nice.  I put on a thin black t-shirt with my pinkish sweater and some jeans. I gave my white converses new laces an put them on.

"Dani" Hailey dragged slamming the entrance door.

" I'm coming" I Yelled finishing up my hair.

I came out to see Hailey and Rebecca.

"Where's Mike? " I asked smirking "Did  he go to the store to buy some new lipsticks?"

"Very funny" he said coming in through the door.

I sat on the couch eating a glazed donut and milk.

*

"Why are you in here?" I asked Mike who was turning on the shower.

' I'm taking a shower." he stated

"Well why didn't you take a shower at your place?"

" I don't know"

"Fine, but don't take an hour in there. You still need do your make up. "

" I' m not a girl"

"Sure You're not. ' I joked

*

We got in the car and headed to school. I sat in the co-pilot seat and put the radio to B95.

My favorite song was on...... and no it was not one direction. ....it was "blurred lines' by Robin Thicke.

We all sang to it even  Mike.

*

We ran to our lockers when i noticed. I was being watched by not just a few people almost the whole school.

I was confused. They acted like if I was one of the popular ones but their expressions said that they were confused,  they were trying to figure out who I was. I remembered  yesterday. I would get humiliated by .....Ryan for the rest of my life.

*

*

*

I tried avoiding Ryan through 1st,2nd 3rd 4th and break even though I knew I wouldn't come across him.

Break ended and we had to go to 5th period. I would find Ryan there.

I walked in early but regretted it. I saw Ryan on top of Jessica.  it had to be, the number 1 player striking again. I walked out angry more than digusted. Why did I even care what that ass hole did.

I would have to sit next to him?  Could this day get any worse?

I walked in the room thinking it couldn't .......... but I was wrong..........

--------------------------------------------'--------------------------

A/N Please keep reading.  I am not a good writer but I will learn. Also please comment what you think will happen next.  Oh, and if you have any suggestions or questions please comment them.

Goals:

Votes ★: 50

Comments: 100

Thanks ; )