Chapter 34

Songs for this chapter:
• Dead and Gone- Justin Timberlake
• Sirens- Cher Lloyd
Runaway Love- Ludachris ft. Mary J. Blige

' Every time I try to tell myself there's a reason to live, I remember where I'm at and I begin to think of easier ways I could die. . . . . . . . '

-S.H

~Harry's p.o.v.

2 weeks. 2 god damn fucking weeks and still no sign of Nina and Sam. We've been looking everywhere for the longest time, yet there's nothing that could lead us to them or where they are. I still can't believe they were gone by the time we went back to go try and find Sam at that damn warehouse. Everybody was scared after a couple hours passed by and Sam hadn't come back out.

" Where the fuck is she? She should've came back hours ago if Nina wasn't in there! So why hasn't she came back?!" I shouted at Paul who was still holding me back from going into the damn building.

" Harry, calm down! I dont know, but if something did happen to her, your not going to go find her! So sit your ass down!" his demanded angrily pushing me down to sit in the van still parked out on the curb.

It was already dark out, Zayn and Cat left home to do whatever the hell they do. Louis was still sitting down chewing on his nails and talking to Eleanor on the phone. Liam was sleeping on the seat, not giving a shit that Sam wasn't back. Then there was Niall. The worst one.

Niall was curled in a ball in the corner of the van crying to himself. His eyes were red and blotchy with bags under them. He was a mess because of how Nina was still gone. And I was here, still trying to fight my way through Paul so that I could go find Sam and Nina.

Finally,2 hours later, Paul said that I could go in with Him, Niall and Louis, but when we went in. No one was there. It was completely empty and abandoned.

Like no one was ever here.

" Fuuucccckkkk!" I screamed pulling my hair. I breathed out heavily and punched empty boxes scattered across the floor.

" W-what? H-how? Wh-wheres Nina? And Sam? Weren't they-" Louis walked over to Niall and embraced him into a hug. Niall just continued to mutter incoherent words into Louis shirt while he bawled his eyes out. Louis swayed and spoke to Niall softly telling him things were going to be alright.

" Are you fucking kidding me?!" my voice was a squeak when I said that, but I didn't care. I didn't bother to cover up that i was about to cry in front of the boys, that my bad boy persona was going to break. All that I cared about was Sam. And how she was gone.

" Harry calm down-"

" Don't you fucking tell me to calm down Lou! Don't you fucking dare!" I shouted at him, pointing a finger, my anger building up tremendously by the second.

" Sam and Nina are gone! We don't know where, no he does because Sam thought she could save her. She thought she could help her, like she always thinks she can help everyone even if she ends up dead." I screamed beginning to fall apart at every word I say because I know its true. " Sam always does things for other people ignoring all the bad things that will happen to her. She's selfless like that, and I hate it! "

" Harry, she-"

" let me finish." I cut off holding up a finger signaling him wait. He shut his mouth and let me continue.

" I hate that she wears those stupid sweats and T-shirt although she has a whole wardrobe filled with designer clothes! " I laughed, tears running down my face," I hate that she's always nice to Dawn, yet Dawn talks crap to her, but Sam still wears a smile on her face when she does. I hate that when we come over to her house and everyone's talking with each other, if she sees someone alone she'll go talk to them and make them feel comfortable, or how she sings to elderly people at hospitals and remembers every single persons name. I hate how she makes other people first before herself. " I paused taking a moment to take a breath," I hate all those stupid things that she does, but at the same time I love them. I love Sam Devry more than i've ever loved anyone else in the world." I finally finished by saying those words I've been holding back since the first time I saw her.

" But now that she's gone, I'll never be able to see her do those things I hate, yet love. I won't ever see her face, or hear her laugh that I adore so much." I said softly remembering what was left of her in my mind . . . .

~Sam's p.o.v.

" Please Stop! I can't take it anymore!" I shrieked out in pain. He didn't stop his actions though. Our sweaty bodies were pressed together as he kept going in and out of me. I was in agony every time did this, even when he didn't. My body was sore from all the times he's forced himself on me, the bruises and marks covering my pale limp body. I looked like a walking skeleton from the way my bones stick out due to not being fed for over 2 weeks.

Nina was worse though. She was bleeding from every aspect of her body with multiple broken bones. Her body was stiff on that wooden chair she's been sitting in the whole time we've been held hostage. She was so fragile and we that she couldn't keep her head up anymore. It wasn't just the part where they didn't feed us killing us and making us skeletons, but they kept injecting us with some blue liquid.

Nina was still in the place where she was when I tried looking for her. I've been watching her from the thousand of computer and television screens that were in the room I was held in. They took us somewhere else, they took us out of the warehouse. I didn't know where because they put a pillowcase over my head when we left. The only thing that's there are video cameras.

" I'm done, but we'll do this again." Flynn said pulling up his pants. It was quiet as he put the rest of his clothes on. My body still sprawled out on the old mattress layed out on the floor. I couldn't move anymore. I was at the point where I could feel myself giving up. Wanting to die because of all this pain I'm going through. The rape, physical and mental abuse, starvation.

" Get up." he ordered from the door. My head was facing him, and i just looked at him. He stared at me," I said get the fuck up!" he shouted coming towards me. But i couldn't do it. I didn't have the will power to lift myself of the mattress. He didn't care though. He grabbed my arms and pulled me up, and when he did that, I heard a crack.

I could no longer move my left arm because it was now split in two.

" Shit." he cursed looking do at my dangling arm . Hooked back up at me and saw I wasn't able to lift my head up. Like Nina.

He put my clothes on me and layed me over his shoulder so he could carry me to the room. When we got there I immediately looked at the screens that were in my room to see if Nina was alright. But when I did, my eyes widened. In each and every screen I saw the same thing.

The only thing there was the old wooden chair.

Abandoned and alone, with only ropes on the floor.

*****************************

Hey guys I hope you like this update! Please vote and comment!