On the Island

Hello, my name is Alice Jackson, and I live on a small island all by myself. Waking up early is one of my favorite things in the world since I am able to see the sunrise. Living on a small island by yourself has its perks. For example, I able to wake at any time of the day as I please. The island is not really big, it usually took probably two days to walk from one end of the island to another. When I was younger I wanted to escape from this small island but, over time I have grown to love it here. The only problem was that I am the only one here, so it gets really lonely. I only have the animals to talk once in awhile. Maybe there is a chance to leave if I built a boat but where would I go? I had no knowledge of the world except a few maps I was able to save from the shipwreck. 
         I got ready for my day carrying my knife that I was able to scavenge from the shipwreck as well. As the sun started to raise the heat felt unbearable it felt like if it was hell itself. The only way to escape the weather was to go to the waterfall that was located further down the island. A trip down there would usually take a half hour. It was not much, but the sun was not friendly at all so I would have to hide in the shadows of the palm trees to escape the heat. I pack my canteen of water as well as my leaf fan. I carried my towel made of buffalo fur in my skin. Walking out of my hut to the trail that leads to the waterfall. I hold my knife firmly just in case. Animals had a habit of coming out of the shadows when you least expected. Giving a sigh as I tried to stay in the shade while I carried on a walk towards the waterfall in soft, slow pace. 
           When I finally reach the waterfall, it was entirely peaceful. I took off my leaf dress and was left in my swimsuit. For my clothes to be made out of materials of the island, it was pretty good. I guess after the years I had become very good at clothes making. The water felt pretty good as I took a dip in the water. I stayed there for a couple of hours enjoying the refreshing pool of water that was shielding me from the heat. Times like this had me relax entirely not having to worry about anything. When I saw that it was mid-day, I start to pack up to head to the hut. Maybe I should hunt something to eat for later, a boar sounded very tasty. 
            Hunting for food was not a problem since over the years it has become a skill I mastered. When I saw a small boar, I quickly crept towards it and killed. At my first experience, I was devastated on the first hunt when I had to kill an innocent animal for food, but I had to quickly to dismissed it. Survival was tough when I was younger since I had no idea what I had to do but, I manage trough I had to pull myself up if I wanted to live even at times when I felt utterly devastated when I lost everything to the shipwreck. I carry the boar on my back as I kept on a walk on the small trail. In the meantime, I was looking for coconuts to cook the meat inside later on. 
         I was able to find a couple coconuts and carry them on my back with the boar. Now that it was the afternoon the heat was not a problem anymore. The air was blown through the trees. It was always fun to have air blowing through my hair. After a while, I finally reach where the hut is located. My shelter was built out of wood from the trees near the shore. I consider living in a place like this. Since the island has everything, I need. I step into the coast. The boar and coconuts fell of my hand as I tried to stop myself from screaming. I could not believe what I was seeing in front of me. After years of being in this small island with no one. In front me on the what used to be clear shore now played a ship completely wreck in pieces.