Just end it, please.

This story is taking a turn to the most unexpected path. But more the intense, more the lustful it's going to get. The ending is very well planned. So reader's just brace yourselves, because the story might get a little intense and shocking with cliff-hangers now, but the most erotic and horny things are yet to come. 

After all, stories like this should end in strawberries and chocolate syrup! 

(If you know what I mean) 😝😝

⚫⚫⚫

Stacy's perspective:

The sleep you get after your mind is finally back to it's order is one of the best termed sleeps. Yesterday wasn't perfect, but the night, after everything was out in the open, it was. The relief you feel when there are no more things you need to hunt down for, is just ecstasy. I like it this way, so much less confusion and so much less dishonesty. 

I do wonder how we are going to sort this out but I believe we can do it a little more less chaotic than yesterday. How I would talk to Chris again, without getting the picture of him and Olivia, how my mom had acted yesterday— drunk, shattered and devastated.

What gran might have spoken to Atticus last night or how things between him and me would change from now. I hated thinking about Nick, the feelings of hatred and nausea erupted inside me as his face flashed in my mind. I needed to end this, end whatever the ruin I was trying to do to myself. 

Missing Bonnie was just a normal doze of craving I had everyday. But my mind did agree, just for a second that if Luke is right this time, if he can make Bonnie happy—for real, then I should be able to support them. It's not that easy to get over first love, who better than me to know that?

I hug my pillow as these thoughts just cross my morning mind. When I shift from my back to my side, my eyes slowly open. 

I see blurry images around me. Objects getting into focus and the strike of sunlight beams through them. I shut them when the light is too much and wait for a few more seconds before opening it again. I sigh, saying 'hello' to the new day in my own words. I scowl sitting up when I see I have an audience for my sleep. 

"Jesus mom," I slightly calmed when her eyes bore onto mine. 

Calm like how it was, years before. No makeup and no masks. Just herself, the slight brownish eyes which almost looked like it was carved from wood. Her taffy pink lips curving on her sober face. 

"Good morning sweetie." She gently brushed my cheek with her palms. 

My eyes were still demented as I looked at her. It had been a long while since she spoke to me this way, rather even entered my room. I did find it warm and nice but it looked so weird. 

I smiled back anyway, and she removed her hand.

"After last night," she looked down on the bed, refusing to meet my gaze. "I'm sorry you had to find out that way, but you needed to find out Stacy." She sighed getting her eyes back to mine for just a glance.

"It's okay mom, I'm over it. It's no use dwelling about the past. What is important is how sensibly we lead out future." I sat up properly, just observing the emotions flashing in her eyes.

"Thank you," she got up, still looking at her legs. 

"For what mom?" I asked frowning.

"For understanding me, and forgiving me." She looked up with tears in her eyes. "But I'm afraid there is something else you should know."