Last Chapter

A/N: This is the last chapter guys I'm just going to wrap it up/tell you what's going to happen from here. This chapter will probably suck, for your fair warning, so you cant judge me as a writer on here because i dont reall care about this story so much. If I care about a story I'll write my heart out like The Triscalade and The Mythical and The Magical, etc.

~~~~

Athena's POV::

Once we had gathered all the gods and goddesses up we prepared ourselves for a full blown war. Ares decided to call this war The Monster war. Such a brilliant title don't you think? Hint my sarcasm.

We put our armor on our beings and prepared for a fight.

~~~

We teleport to Olympus.

~~~

"Battle stances!!!" I yell over everyone. Everyone in their preferred stances we turned our attention to the entrance way. The doors were closed but the monsters were banging on the door.

After about 36 minutes they finally pressed forward from the door.

I slashed and stabbed at every monster that came at me. Killing them instantly was easy. Since I am the goddess of wisdom I know every weak points of a monster, so I strike their first saving me from having to actually 'fight'.

The war, if you want to call it that, didn't last long. Just an hour or two. What can I say? Us gods are talented and well skilled and have trained for over two millennia. And..... Monsters are just stupid!

It was stupid of them to think they could actually over power us!

Yeah. All they did was give Zeus and Ares more things to bloat about.

But then something accured to me. Who had that kind of power to send us to the mortal realm with our memories wiped?

Suddenly a dark mystical being formed before our eyes. It's eyes glowed green. It raised it's hand as to strike us down with green lightning coming from its hand. It was killing my family. One by one they were kicked off Olympus permanently or killed. As the figure strutted towards me -

~~~~

I woke up.

"Abby dear?" My mom was standin by the door frame.

"Yeah?" I say tiredly as I woke up from my deep sleep.

"Your alarm has been going off for the past half hour! How late were you up last night?" Mom asked me.

"I don't know. I guess late? Haha..."

She rolled her eyes," Hurry get dressed! Heather is waiting downstairs for you."

I quickly got dressed and met up with Heather who was enjoying herself with some toast. "What?" She asked me.

I rolled my eyes,"Nothing. Let's get to school!"

"Why are you always so interested in school?" She joked.

I laughed for my response.

~|£<££\?|€¥_£\\>|\||\£}¥.%*_+]{¥~

A/N: that's the end y'all! How'd ya like it? Did you like my twist at the end? Mwwahhahahaha

Vote

Comment

Share (if it's good enough to be shared. *shrugs*)

Follow me!