first sight

• Eunji pov •

"alright, so I'll see you at home ok?" I said to my brother on the phone. I have two brothers. An older and younger, their names are Taeyong and jisung. I was talking to Taeyong on the phone.

We live in together while our parents live in Daegu.

Jisung is still in high school, he's 17. He's graduating soon.

On the other hand, Taeyong and I both have jobs. He has a full time job while I work at a cafe as I had just graduated University.

"Ok ok I'll be safe... Yes I know I shouldn't talk to strangers... Ok see ya I gotta go, bye" with that, I hung up
Since I was getting late for work

I arrived at the nick of time. I put away my things, wear my apron and prepare the cafe for customers

Although only 10 minutes have passed, the shop has already been bombarded with customers. It's the beginning of the day you see, so many customers come to get coffee or a quick breakfast.

Soon after the morning fire has died down, the cafe becomes quite vacant throughout the rest of he day. Occasionally a few people come in, but not as much compared to in the morning.

Suddenly this one guy came in, people threw glances at him. He was quite attractive but not enough to disrupt my job so I greeted him as per normal.

He ordered a cappuccino to go. He paid for the drink and went to sit down. I prepared the drink and walked up to him to deliver it. As I was walking, a little kid suddenly ran pass me, this caused me to loose my balance and accidentally spill that guy's drink on himself.

I gasped at the situation

"I am so sorry sir.." I said as I frantically try to wipe the coffee off of his white dress shirt.

He seems surprised and annoyed

I continued to apologise as I wipe of the coffee when he suddenly grabbed my wrist that was wiping his shirt and looked at me in the eye

• ??? Pov •

I was sitting peacefully as this girl suddenly spilled warm coffee on me.

Of course, I was surprised, quite annoyed actually as I just got this shirt. I looked at her face as she tried to wipe off the coffee.

She seemed genuinely concerned, not about the consequences, but about me, at least that's what I could see.

I grabbed her wrist and looked at her dead in the eye

" You should've been more careful. What would happened if the coffee his that kid instead of me ?" I reminded in a calm yet stern tone.

"I'm s-so sorry.." she said as she looked around and grabbed a napkin, scribbled something on it and handed it to me.

" This is my phone number. If you want me to replace your shirt, contact me"

She went away and came back with a mop. She mopped the remaining coffee on the floor. I sighed

"Ok then" with that, I get up and exit the cafe.

• Eunji pov •

Ughhh why am I so clumsy ?!

I could've gotten in so much trouble with my boss and that guy

Furthermore, he could've gotten burned by the coffee, thank goodness it wasn't that hot anymore.

I cleaned everything up and return to my place. As I returned to my place, my boss came up to me and scolded me that I should be more careful and aware of my surroundings. I kept my head down the whole time.

In the end, he sighed and asked whether I was ok or not. I said I was fine. He then told me to got back to work.

I feel terrible.. I hope that guy's alright.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's note,
Yayy first chapter donee