Upside Down Girl

The sun was shining bright on the four Beatles as they all walked down the side of their hotel pool.

Paul took in a deep breath, smelling the sea air, "Can you smell it lads?" he asked running his fingers through his hair. "This is nice." he turned round as some bikini clad girls walked past them. He looked them over thoroughly as they all made their way toward Layla, and Lucy. They had spent most of their day Sun bathing.

"I can see it." John said. He was practically drooling. "Birds in bikinis, why haven't we come here before?" 

 "We've been to the beach before, John." George laughed rolling his eyes at them as the four boys walked passed a few more girls. John and Paul were practically drooling. 

 "Yeah but these girls are attractive, George." Paul smirked. Ringo laughed and shook his head at them.

 "I happen to like the ones we've got." He said as he looked around for his girlfriend. George chuckled and helped him look. 

 "I do too," He said. John shoved him as they found them. "Look there they are." He pointed to a row of beach chairs set up. There, sunbathing, was a line of girls. They walked past three blond, bikini clad girls, and all of them, even Ringo, were ogling over them. A brunette with big sunglasses looked at them as they passed and she winked at George. He awkwardly looked away and kept walking. Next were a few more blonds and then there was Lucy, Ringo's little red headed step-child. Well sort of. Lucy was six years old and her mother was Ringo's girlfriend. Layla was a gorgeous actress with dark curly brown hair and deep brown eyes. None of the other boys knew how Ringo managed to snag her. The four boys stopped in front of the leggy brunette and the little red-headed girl and Ringo smiled. 

 "Richie, you're in my sun!" Lucy whined. George and Ringo laughed at her and Layla giggled as she pushed her sunglasses up onto her head. 

 "You're silly!" Ringo said picking the little girl up. He sat down on the chair and he leaned over to Layla. He kissed her cheek and John and Paul pulled up some chairs of their own. George looked for one, but instead he found a funny looking girl. He laughed and John and Paul looked at him with a frown. He nodded to hte funny girl and John snickered while Paul rolled his eyes.

 Whille in search of a chair, George found in the chair next to Layla a pair of feet. They were nice looking feet, but the girl was wrong way up in the chair. Her head was at the end of the chair with her long brown hair falling to the ground, the tips just barely scraping the ground. She was in a little purple bikini and her stomach was pale. Even more pale than Lucy was. She had her eyes shut and she had light freckles on her cheeks and across her nose. 

 "Why don't you sit down, George?" Layla asked getting up. "You can have my seat. Lucy wanted a beverage and I need to get out of this sunshine for a few minutes." George nodded and she patted his head as she got up. Geore sat down in her seat as Lucy climbed out of Ringo's lap.

 "Richie, well you come and swim with me? Mummy said you might, and she wouldn't because she wanted to get all tan and stuff." Lucy asked. Ringo ruffled Lucy's hair and shrugged.

 "I'm not a very good swimmer, Goose." He said gently. He didn't want to hurt her feelings. 

 "That's OK," She giggled, "I can't either. Please Richie? What's the point of being here and getting this new thingy if I can't swim?" She pulled at her bathing suit, the one that Ringo bought her, and she scrunched her nose up cutely. 

 "Oh alright," He said getting up, "But I can't promise you not to drown." 

 "Oi, you drown our drummer, you'll have to fill in for him!" John said teasingly. He winked at Lucy and she giggled as Ringo walked over to the pool with her. George chuckled and he rolled his eyes.