Ask #19 and Dare #20

*Everyone stares at the door of the bathroom*

Rantaro: Are they done in there? It's been like umm... a while.

Ukyo: CAN I GET OUT OF THIS BATHTUB OF ICE?! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

Lui: *looks at me* I think he had enough...

Azeal: Very well, help them out would ya?

Lui: Sure. Hey you guys, your time is up now. *walks in the bathroom* Here, got you some towels.

Ukyo: GIMME ONE! *jumps out and rushed out of the bathroom with a towel over his shoulders*

Xander: How do you feel?

Ukyo: ACHOOO!! *wiping his nose* T-T-Terribly c-cold...

Yugo: *walks out* Heh, I'm like a polar bear in snow, that cold doesn't bother since I would become a samurai one day. ; )

Ukyo: Tsk... *walks over and sits beside me* I'm sitting right here...

Azeal: >.> Oh boy...

Valt: Wait, I figured that it's been a long while since we did the last dare, is there any more?

Azeal: Let's see... *looks through the COMMENTS* Yep, there's quite a few...

Daigo: Whoopee-dooo....

Azeal: Okay, this one's from Austria-Hungary and it says: A question for everyone: If you were to go out with anyone in the room, who would it be?

Everyone: O_O

Zac: Well... this is an obvious question, it's almost like a dating simulator~

Ken: *blushes*

Valt: W-Well, I would like to go out with... S-Shu >////<

Shu: I... picked Valt...

Rantaro: Aw geez, this is touchy but... I have to go with... Wakiya >.<

Ken: I choose... Ben, but he's not here so... uh, Daigo...

Daigo: I prefer Valt... he seems nice...

Wakiya: Tsk, if I would, then I have to choose Rantaro...

Zac: I would love to go out with my pop rival Akira!

Toko & Nika: Well, we can't go out with anyone but we choose to go with Shu

Xander: I don't have a favorite person but... I would go out with a reader

Ukyo: *shivers* Well, it's hard to choose though... but I go with Yugo

Yugo: I'm choosing Ukyo

Akira: I'm going with my idol, Zac!

Lui: Hmmm... this is a tough decision but... I don't know who to choose...

Azeal: Well, that was quite an interesting choice you guys made.

Toko: You know *smirks* Though Ukyo does like Yugo but... why do I get the feeling that this ninja boy here is leaning against you? 

Azeal: What? *felt Ukyo's head on my shoulder* Gah! *pushes back only for him to cling onto me* Ukyo, for goodness sake dude, get off!

Ukyo: Noooo...

Azeal: Ugh, look, I got you a Keldeo plushie so hug this thing instead. *shoves a Keldeo plushie to Ukyo*

Ukyo: *groans in disappointment* v.v

Azeal: Anyway, moving onto the dare and this one is from Deadlyslayer250 and it says: I dare Zac to act like Akira and Akira to act like Zac for 4 days.

Zac: That's easy *ahem* Heya my fans, I am Akira. The famous pop star who loves to make people happy.

Akira: No problem. *ahem* I'm Zac Sunrise, I am the most famous pop star in the world and also happened to be the member of the Supreme Four!

Valt: Whoa! You two have absolutely mimicked each other's movements.

Zac: Why thank you~

Akira: I did try my best, it was fun!

Azeal: We're going to need more dares for this book and plus... I want to bring some more bladers into this room. Brb guys! *leaves the room*

Shu: *peeks over at the COMMENT* Well, I think the dare for Lui to become my slave was quite handy. Maybe I say thank you to you... Insanity_Rose12

Toko & Nika: We need more questions and dares!