The One, The Only! Traitor...

Everywhere around me was a blinding white light.

"HEY GUYS!" Yelled a very familiar voice. "The mutt woke up! Wait she isn't a mutt she's a weak little human."

A group of guys started laughing all around me.

I tried to move but when ever I tried there was something holding me back.

I blinked a few times so the light began to adjust.

I tasted something that dried my mouth.

Looking out I saw someone I never would of expected.

Tony sat in front of me with a screwed smile on his face.

"Hey sweety have nice dreams?" His eyes looked innocent but his smile said other wise.

"Mrph-" I had a cloth tied around my mouth, keeping me from talking.

"Sorry what was that? I couldn't hear you." He turned his head and held a hand to his ear.

But I don't understand. Why would he do this? I thought he cared about me..

"What are you too weak to try to speak?" He looked back at me with his eyes full of anger.

"Stop messing with her. We have their shield now we can proceed." Proceed in what?

Tony turned his head and looked back at what must if been the guy who said it.

He had short straight jet black hair, with a leather jacket. With regular long jeans.

"Good now here's a bone." This guy walked up and thudded Tony on the back of his head.

"What was that for!?" it was almost like I wasn't there..

"Just making sure you know where you stand."

This guy walked up to me past Tony and squared down.

Looking at his eyes they where piercing blue.

I started to feel different. Like I never wanted to leave his side. I felt attached to him.

My body started to relax.

"Hey. I am Nyx. Glad you could make it."

He started to reach behind my head while he kept looking at me.

I felt something start to loosen, finally realizing it was the cloth that was tied around me.

"Ok are you going to be a good girl and tell me what I want to know?"

I couldn't help but nod.

I felt the terrible pain on the side of my mouth, but I just couldn't focus on it.

I could only focus on Nyx.

"Ok good." His voice was so deep and smooth.

"Ok now how did you get the shield embedded in you?"

I didn't answer I just kept looking at his eyes.

He is pulling me in by some strange force..

"Ok we will come back when your able to answer." Nyx got up and headed towards the group of guys that where behind Tony.

"LETS MOVE OUT!"

With that everyone started to head past me and out what must be a door.

Only within seconds I could long howling screams, that kept growing louder and softer.

After only what seemed like forever I was left alone in the room.

I don't understand though. Well I understand that that was Nyx but, still.