Leave me alone (Ashton Irwin Imagine)

Moving into your flat with your boyfriend Ashton wasn't all fun and games. He was helping, yes, but he had also been distracting you all day. He was the stronger of the two so he was in charge of moving heavier boxes into the right rooms for unpacking. This wouldn't have been a problem if he hadn't been getting all sweaty with all the heavy lifting and walking up and down the stairs. It reminded you of when he would play the drums and twirl the sticks of wood around those long fingers......oh, those fingers....

Ashton came into the kitchen with another box of pots and pans snapping you out of your reviere, flashing those adorable dimples that always had you smiling back. "This is the last box, d'you want my help unpacking now?" He asked, though his large hands were already working on the tape that held the box closed. That was part of why you loved him, he was always ready to help. "That'd be great," You answered, then silently cursed yourself. Seriously? Your kitchen is tiny and you think being this close to sweaty Ashton is a good idea?  You coughed. "Y'know, because I have other boxes to unpack." You added nervously.

You and Ashton hadn't gotten very intimate during your year and a half of dating and that made you nervous because while he had been willing and patient with you not being ready, you knew he was just a man and would probably want to do more than just hand stuff. And you weren't too sure you wouldn't let him. You'd been wanting him more and more ever since you'd been staying  at his place more but were  too nervous to actually do anything.

To distract your hands from touching him, you grabbed a lighter box and carried it to the end of the table so you'd be farther away and began opening it. This one had utensils and plates in it, so you took to putting those away, though your eyes strayed to Ashton every once and a while. You couldn't help it, honestly, maybe it was the way the sweat made his shirt stick to his chest or the way his muscles flexed when he lifted the pots into the little hooks situated into the wall...

"Y/N? Baby, are you okay? You're staring." Ashton commented, laughing softly. "Uhm? Yep, yeah,I'm okay. Hey, is that the last of that box?" You asked in a desperate attempt to change the subject. "Yeah, you need help with that one?" "No, no!" You blurted out. If he got any closer to you, there's no telling what you'd do. Smiling, he came closer and pulled you to him with a soft kiss on the forehead. "Don't take too long, my love." He muttered, his husky voice low. Your breath trembled and your fingertips played with his shirt. Oh, fuck. You thought, resisting the urge to moan. Damn it, Irwin. He settled against the wall with his arms crossed then, just watching you.

You slowly put the plates away, deciding that the best thing to do was to count out how many plates you had so you didn't meet his hazel eyes. Eleven, you put it in the cabinet with a clack. Twelve, another clack. Your hands were shaking with desire and want. Thirtee- In your nervousness, you dropped the plate to the linoleum floor. It shatters, pieces flying in different directions. "Ah, fuck me." You blurted out in frustration. You turned to Ashton.

"Could you help me pick this up-? What're you staring at?" You furrowed your eyebrows at him. He was indeed staring at you so intently it made your lower region burn again. "You want me to fuck you, huh?" Ashton mused with a smirk. "No! That wasn't an invitation." Your palms began to sweat and you rubbed them against your thighs to dry them. "Are you sure about that, Y/N?" Ashton steps closer to you, and you take a step backwards. With your back to the wall, you're trapped beneath his gaze. "I mean it, leave me alone," You pointed your finger at him threateningly. Ashton ignored you and stepped closer until his face was inches from yours. You could smell the intoxicating mix of sweat and his cologne. You gulped.

He saw you growing more nervous by the second, causing him to give you a sexy smile. Humming softly, he pressed a feather light kiss to the underside of your jaw, making you a trembling mess. "A-ash," You moaned softly. His large hand held your chin up so your eyes met his own. They sparkled with love and lust. "You still want me to leave you alone?" He questioned, and you could tell he was being serious. He wanted to know if what he was doing was okay. And, God, it was. It was more than okay, his large roaming hands felt amazing.

You shook your head, surprised you could due to how dizzy you were.

He smirkes. "Didn't think so."

A/N: Should I make a part two to this? Comment with thoughts please and thank you, love you guys! Also, I wrote this while holding a baby I have SKILLS