6

SAMMYS POV

"Why the hell are you calling me?" I groaned into the phone.
"Break whatever you have with Ashley off." Adam said into the phone.
"What the hell why?" I asked.
"Well I heard you got Into the university of Nebraska." He said into the phone.
"Yeah, so?" I laughed.
"Full athletic scholarship huh?" He said.
"Yeah can we not play 20 questions I have to get some sleep." I laughed.
"Well then I wouldn't be able to tell you that my uncle is the head of athletics there & we all know there's pictures, videos of you partying. Is that the proper behavior of an athlete?." He said.
"You wouldn't..." I said.
"Oh yes yes I would." Adam laughed.
"What can I do so this stays between us?" I asked nervously.
"You & your friends stay away from Ashley." He said.
I hesitated. "Okay. Bye Adam."

When I hung up the phone I fell asleep.

ASHLEYS POV

When I woke up the next morning I had a notification on my phone. Sammy:) missed call
I called him back. He ignored my call. That was weird. Miranda picked me up for school. When I walked In I saw jack Johnson.
"Hey jj." I said.
"I gotta go." He said & walked away.
It was the same thing with Matt & gilinsky.

"What did you do?" Miranda asked.
"It's fine i don't care." I lied.
School went on.
"Hey Sam!" I said & waved across the hallway. Sammy looked up & turned away. I felt my heart drop.
I decided on walking home today, it was cloudy but warm still. I couldn't figure out what I did to hurt the guys. I was finally happy. I finally felt important. Now it was all gone. I hid away in my room the rest of the week besides school.

I decided to go on twitter and reply to some fans on Saturday. Someone tweeted at me: Sammy & Ashley would be adorable together rt if you agree fav if you disagree. Sammy favorited it. I started to cry. I decided I'd go on a walk to clear my mind, I cried the whole time. I saw Adam at the park I was walking to.

"Ashely are you okay?" He asked.
I nodded.
He asked what was wrong.
I explained the story to him.
"I'm sorry to hear that. Maybe it's fate we should get back together." I laughed.
He looked at me. "I would never ever date you again. You fucked my head up, Adam." I stood up.
"Listen here bitch princess." He said.
I looked at him.
He told me why Sammy ignored me all week.
I ran, fast.

ADAMS POV

I never wanted her back I just wanted to mess with their heads, revenge. That may sound scary but that's what I had to do. I stopped caring about Ashley a long time ago.

ASHLEYS POV

I ran to Sammy's house I rang the door bell & stood back. He answered the door. "Hey Ashley." He said.
"Adam told me." I said.
"Ashely it's not like that." He managed to say.
"Then what's it like??!" I yelled.
He froze.
"Exactly." I said & started sobbing and running again.
When I was almost out of his driveway he yelled, "Ashley!" I turned around.
"I love you." He yelled.
I ran again.

It was about 10:30 on a Saturday now. I was sitting in my old tree house. A week from now everyone would be at prom. In three weeks I'd be graduating & moving to Cali soon after. That was so far away though.

When I woke up Sunday morning all the memories of last night flooded back in. I unlocked my phone. My twitter was blowing up. I looked through my mentions.
"I wish @ashley_dallas knew how much I loved her." Sammy tweeted.

I thought about my life. I couldn't last another minute. I walked inside then upstairs. I read & reread the document I never thought I'd actually be printing. I printed it & put it in an envelope. I took out my phone. "I love you too." I texted sam. I went into my bathroom & hdld about 25 pills in my hand. I put them away. You're better than this ash, everything will be okay. I drifted back to sleep.