👀

When a nearly 11 ft tall creature suddenly slams open your door, and comes crawling in like a demon on wheels, you don't exactly take it very easily. Jackie especially. Because he began screaming, until clemont quickly covered their mouth. " What did you poison me with? " clemont asked, hatred lacing every word.
"P-poison you?! I've been sitting here all day! How could I have poisoned you?! " Jackie exclaimed, attempting to back up on the bed before clemont easily pinned them with one hand. " because I've been feeling,, ngh! " clemont seemed to almost crumble for a moment, before pushing Jackie against the bed, but harder. " it's only you I feel all,, hot,, and,,and bothered! " clemont hissed out, their tail swinging back and forth upsettingly.
Jackie felt their heart stop, from fear and also,, heat?
" c-clemont! Jesus Christ th-that's n,,not,, that's not me causing it! T-technically,, "
Clemont only got more upset.
" technically?! Tell me what you did! " clemont demanded.
" I-I didn't do anything! I swear! Y-you're going through s-something c-called,,called heat! " their face quickly became a deep red, heavily embarrassed. Getting clemont out of their room was going to be impossible most likely, but they might as well explain. " you sound like you're lying,, " clemont practically snarled out, glaring.
" n-no! I promise! I'm not lying! " Jackie stuttered out.
" then prove it! " clemont let Jackie go, sitting on their fairly large bed cross legged.
Jackie had to sit there for a few moments, before sitting up, looking horribly flustered. " I-I,,, I don't know how-- "
Clemont growled. " then,, then make me not so hot! " they demanded.
Jackie looked mildly horrified. " I don't bloody know how to do that,,! I've-- I've never,, " Jackie muttered something, before squealing when clemont slapped To hands down, trapping Jackie. " then make me feel just better! " they demanded.
" I don't care how, just fix it! " clemont growled out.
Jackie gulped, thinking. " I'm,, I'm goin' to have to touch you, ok? " Jackie nervously said, their face burning from just saying that.
Clemont glared, before relaxing a little.
" fine! Just fix it however! "
Jackie nervously pushed themself closer closer to clemont, before gently running a hand down their sides.
Clemont seemed to faulted for a moment, before relaxing even more, nearly collapsing on top of Jackie, before nestling onto their side, spreading their legs instinctively, almost like a dog. Jackie felt their face practically blazing as they continued down clemonts body, rubbing his belly, before reaching his soft, almost fluffy thighs. They got hotter as Jackie dragged their hand closer to the middle, before gently pushing clemont onto their back. " wh- " clemont was about to snap something out, until Jackie put a finger to their lips.
Clemont didn't say anything.
Slowly pushing their thighs apart, earning a soft noise of possible approval, they gently rubbed their hands against the insides of his thighs, before finally reaching the area where his thighs and crotch met, gently rubbing there for a while. Clemont began letting out almost purring sounds, luckily louder then the occasional moan. Clemont leaned their head back against the soft bed, their tail hitting the bed loudly. They let out a loud, needy moan when Jackie gently pressed a hand against their crotch, their face turning bright red when clemont began thrusting their hip gently. " p,,please,, love,,, " clemont gently cried out, beginning for Jackie to continue. Jackie felt their entire face light up, before gently using both hands to rub their crotch, jumping a little when their hand gently met with a soft, wet fold. They had a pussy?
Clemont let out a far louder moan, whining now. " w-what are you doin' love?! " they weakly cried out, beginning to breathe heavily.
Jackie stayed quiet, gently sliding two fingers between the thick, hot folds hidden by the short fur. They froze when something met them on the inside, and they gently grabbed it, unsure, before beginning to rub it. Clemont began almost yelling, moaning and crying out loudly as Jackie continued, their tail beating against the bed aggressively. Whatever it was, clemont was going wild from it. Jackie continued rubbing it with their thumb, before jumping slightly. It was growing, or something. Whatever it was, clemont didn't know what it was either, as he seemed just as trouble by it as Jackie was. " wh-what is that?! " clemont almost beggingly asked Jackie. Jackie sat there for a few moments, gently rubbing the insides of clemonts thighs, easily calming him down, before realizing what it was. Slowly sliding his hand  back deeper into his folds, gently rubbing what Jackie could only guess to be his penis. Clemonts back arched, as he put one hand on his face and the the other one gripped the sheets.
" jac,,jackie,,!! Pl-please!! " he begged, whining. Jackie gently grabbing his cock, pushing his folds apart, as his cock easily came out. It was massive, thicker then his forearms, and longer then his leg. A massive cock and pussy, for a massive bastard. Wonderful.
Carefully standing up on the bed, his cock came up to his crotch. Lovely. Sitting back down, Jackie motioned for clemont to sit up. He instantly sat up, looking flustered, but excited for what was gonna happen next. Slowly getting on their knees, Jackie pulled off their shirt, obvious scars on their chest, as they threw the shirt across the room, before beginning to remove their pants. They kept the knee highs and panties on, still embarrassed. " a-alright,, c-clemont, sit up-- " he instantly sat up, his cock now barely hovering over jackies bed. They felt their face turn bright red as they gently grabbed the head of clemonts cock, rubbing the tip with his thumb, before gently licking it. Clemont let out a loud moan, gently grabbing Jackie, pushing them against their cock. " p-pleassee,,! " he whined out loudly, thrusting his hips weakly.
Jackie gasped, feeling his cock almost pulse when he set a hand on the bottom part of it, gently sliding past it and into his dripping folds. " I-it's,, oh god it's so big,, " Jackie muttered, thinking how this thing was going to fit, let alone how much cum he would have to clean up.
Shaking that off his mind as he felt the heat burning in his gut already increase violently, he began licking and sucking at the tip of his cock, moaning softly as he slipped three fingers into his folds, pumping them, as he slowly rubbed his cock with his other hand.
Clemont could only melt into the bed, moaning and crying out.
Clemont began crying out loudly, heaving and begging when his thick, gooey cum suddenly shot out, most of it hitting Jackie face before he wrapped his mouth around the tip of his cock, holding it with both hands as it pulsed.
Clemont had tears beginning to run down his face from the sudden moment, clinging onto the bed like a lifeline. His legs twitched occasionally, and his tail was limp, falling off the bed and laying against the floor. " a-again,, " clemont softly begged, gently grabbing Jackie between his legs, moving him onto his chest, pushing him down until they were face to face.
Jackie felt slight fear fill him, until clemonts long tongue was dragged across his face, the cum being licked off his face.
It felt far more sexual then it should, but Jackie quite enjoyed the feeling of clemonts soft tongue across his face. He wondered what it would feel like in other places, before moaning when clemont began dragging his tongue down jackies neck, before pulling away and slipping his tongue into jackies mouth, which is happily accepted.
Clemonts tongue could probably reach down his throat if he truly wished, but kept it twisting and winding with jackies. Jackie pulled himself closer against clemont, whining and moaning occasionally in the kiss, as he felt his underwear begin to soak. He needed to cum, and soon or he would loose his mind. Pulling away from the heated and intense kiss, which clemont quickly tried to continue, before being pushed down against the bed. Jackie had managed to move up so he was sitting on his chest, before clemont smelt something,, sweet.
Almost instantly, he took a claw and ripped apart jackies panties easily, stuffing his face between his legs, searching for the source of the sweet smell, before