Loser and winner: Bungee Jumping!

Hello fellas,this is a new update of the story,I hope you will enjoy it.Don't forget to read the previous chapter of my friend mythgirl411ou'll like this Chapter.

Xifeng POV

I had passed a great night yesterday which was very very weird,I didn't complain, therefore ,the bad prank I did on Fushimi didn't seem to affect him.This morning after we all had breakfast I was the one to choose the activities.

Munakata's POV

I looked at my queen who stared at the activities plan with a serious face,I never saw her like that before,but it didn't displeased me at all .
"Oya? Are trying to find the activities where we will success the best?" I asked her,I was sure she had a plan and wanted it to work perfectly.

Xifeng's POV

I lifted my head off the little catalog and addressed him a wide smirk "Don't get it wrong Reisi Munakata,I am selecting the most daring activities ~" My voice sounded almost sinister but I didn't lie,I was going to make him pay for accepting that deal and treating me like a simple object,even if in fact I didn't mind that deal,I just wanted him to taste the bitter defeat he will face.

Munakata's POV

I smirked back pushing up my glasses "Very well,we will show Homra who is the strongest and will win". I stood up and offered her my hand to help her to get up.

Xifeng's POV

I rolled my eyes at his words spoken so confidently and titled my head to his big hand,I stood up by myself "You should have been an actor instead...Your way of talking and these clothes reminds me of these narcissistic emperors in movies".I shot back and walked out of the dinning place,
"Hurry up,it isn't manners to let the ones who serves you wait,my KING".
I stressed the last word sarcastically and ran away,leaving the sigh I heard behind me.

Seri's POV

I walked inside the dinning room to find the captain there "What happened?" I asked him looking at Xifeng who was already far away.
He walked towards me "We should be going,to respectfully watch the defeat of our respective rival". 
He smirked in a very mysterious way ,I bowed raising an eyebrow,most of the time the captain was really confusing me,even if he was a very handsome,well mannered and classy man.
"Yes,captain" I simply answered and tailed behind him.

Xifeng's POV

After a moment,all the blue and red were reunited to a cliff.
"Here we aaaareee!!!" I screamed loudly while twirling,Anna seemed excited by my dynamism and this made me smile.
"A cliff?" Izumo raised his eyebrows giving me a face expression that was saying 'Xifeng,what the heck are you planning?'
I smirked slightly at him "Yes yes! It is a cliff and it is very VERY far from the ground...but as you can see there are also elastic ropes there...so you guys are going to start with bungee jumping!" I declared as Anna walked to the border's cliff,I made her stepping away "Anna it can be dangerous to be that near of the borders.." I explained to her calmly as she nodded.

Caitlin's POV

I looked at Xifeng before letting out a small laugh "I see that it is starting great already~" I looked at Izumo with a small smirk.
"I would have loved to see you jumping in~" as my words came off my mouth I noticed him tensing up .
"Maybe another time...~" He spoke  squeezing me in his arms while faking a confident tone,ah Izumo,I knew too well many things about you,but I don't mind it if you try that fruitlessly to hide some things from me~.