Chapter 10

Layla POV

I pulled up front to Sienna's house with my baby Trey new album blasting from my car.

I sung along with Trey.

"If my girl found out you was on her side of the bed, she'll kill me

If your man found out I was on his side of the bed, he'll go HAM

If my girl found out you was wearing her robe, I'd probably go missing

If your man found out I was wearing his slippers- wait

I don't care about none of these niggas, none of these niggas

I don't care about nobody but you"

(A/N: this is one of my favorite songs off the album if you haven't heard it you should listen to it 🙌💕)

Sienna wasn't outside so I double parked and walked out the car and into her house. I greeted my aunt with a hug and kiss and asked where Sienna was. She told me Sienna left so I guess she stood me up it's what ever though.

I left the house and got back into my car. I drove all the way to Manhattan listening to Trey's album.

When I reached manhattan it was 1:45 I drove to 42nd street and reached about 2:05. I walked into coldstone and I saw Cam sitting there so I went and sat at the table.

"Alayla" he sighed

"Cameron" he looked stressed but that hickey on his neck indicated he was doing just fine. It looked fresh too.

"Layla I'm sorry about that night at the club, I acted like a fool cause you was all up on that nigga"

"Is that all" I said picking up my bag.

"Layla what the fuck you mad at me over some dumb ass nigga, you supposed to be my rider but it seem like you riding for him"

"I am your rider Cameron but when you disrespect me it shows I have the wrong nigga driving"

"Fuck you mean Alayla"

"I mean look at your neck Cameron"

He rubbed his head from back to front.

"You disrespecting me in all types of forms, you had some bitch sucking on your neck, have me come down here thinking shit bouta be all fine then you show up with a hickey not even one it's like three on your fucking neck. I'm so through with your bullshit Cameron"

"Lay-"

"Layla nothing Cameron you see hickeys on my neck" I said picking up my hair.

Point proven I got my bag and walked on line. I ordered two ice creams and walked out to my car.

Cameron POV

Damn. All I could say was damn. I really did come in here thinking of getting my girl back. I fucked up I walked in here with a hickey and who knows when we gon get back on good terms.

I really needed to relieve some stress so ima call Tammy up. The same girl who gave me them hickeys. I scrolled through my phone book till I reach 'Tammy 💦👅' and hit call.

(A/N: peep the emojis for her name 😂 for those who can't see it's the wet emoji and the tounge 😂😂)

"Yes baby" she said answering the phone.

"What's up ma what you doing"

"Laying down thinking of you"

"Hurd you miss me ?"