The Prologue

Prologue

Something felt. Off.

Like someone was following me, yet I was alone.

No one was around, just me on the dark street in the middle of the night in Paris. I was just trying to get home, this shouldn't be such a big deal.

I stopped at the corner, looking around.

No ones there.

Just calm down.

I smiled, a fake smile but I was trying to calm down. There was a car on the other side of the road, with black tinted windows. That's normal, isn't it? 

I began across the street, but, I heard the car start. I turned to it, not keeping my vision on it for long. Before I started walking again, I didn't look at it. Didn't pay attention to it. Paranoia made me pick up my pace, I was terrified. I stopped for a moment to catch my breath.

Click.

Click.

Click.

There was a woman with light crimson hair a light gray sweater and a mid navy skirt with 6 inch high heels she came up to me a sly grin on her face I couldn't tell whether she was smiling happily or in a mischievous way then she put a bag over my head and tied it tight and fast she must have been very strong or someone else was doing the heavy lifting because the next thing I know is I was on the ground then straight into the back of the van I think?My eyes are beginning to droop so I fall asleep.

To be continued...

By: waffle3225 and JenThePeagus